Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will someone please tell me--

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
takeitez's avatar - japheth
Carters Lake, Ga.
United States
Member #5313
June 29, 2004
1065 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2007, 9:13 am - IP Logged

I am not a newbie, I have been playing this game a long time.

I have read both sides of this question, but still I am not sure....

Why do people track midday draws seperate from evening draws???

The game is 10 ping pong balls in 3 mixing containers, take 1 ball from each.

Same thing happens at the midday draw and the evening draw. Each state runs several test runs before the official draw.

Now, do the balls know what time it is?...I think not. Do you think the states seperate the balls and the machines---'use only for midday or use only for evening draws??"  I think not.

It is one long game people.. you put a ball set in each of 3 machines..mix, draw a ball from each machine, now you  have a pick 3 number. You wait a few hours, mix the ball set, use different machines, do it again!

What if they did this every hour? Would you then track only the 9:00 AM draw with yesterdays 9:00 AM draw?

Ping pong balls can't tell time!

Please, let us discuss this. I would love to hear both sides...

ez   

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2007, 9:40 am - IP Logged

I am not a newbie, I have been playing this game a long time.

I have read both sides of this question, but still I am not sure....

Why do people track midday draws seperate from evening draws???

The game is 10 ping pong balls in 3 mixing containers, take 1 ball from each.

Same thing happens at the midday draw and the evening draw. Each state runs several test runs before the official draw.

Now, do the balls know what time it is?...I think not. Do you think the states seperate the balls and the machines---'use only for midday or use only for evening draws??"  I think not.

It is one long game people.. you put a ball set in each of 3 machines..mix, draw a ball from each machine, now you  have a pick 3 number. You wait a few hours, mix the ball set, use different machines, do it again!

What if they did this every hour? Would you then track only the 9:00 AM draw with yesterdays 9:00 AM draw?

Ping pong balls can't tell time!

Please, let us discuss this. I would love to hear both sides...

ez   

Howdy Mr G !                Got water ?  LOL           How low can we go? 

I have always tracked by separated draws.... before there were 2 draws and never stopped. I can go either way but.... here is the bottom line.

For me...it's too expensive to be forced to play both games...... every day. 

The DRAWS are connected if I want them to be....... or not! I could connect 2 games or 3 games or all 55 games and still make it work. Really ! The math averages are always there....and can be adjusted and the expected hit rates will perform just as expected.

Plus or Minus.... it's just like playing a single game. Of course ....the more you play the more expensive it is and the more data you have to deal with.   

Sometimes they seem to run together .....and sometimes they don't. The math averages pretty much stay the same at the end of the year......no matter....year after year.   Pre game draws or not. When you total them up.... its always amazes me how close to the expected hit rates we are. 

PS.... Many times when EVE or Midday Group averages are all in line or normal..... or what I consider FLAT.... I look at combined draw data searching for unusual stats to focus on.  I'm not a purest... thats for sure.  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
      rainbow lake
      Canada
      Member #25177
      November 2, 2005
      10764 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2007, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Howdy Mr G !                Got water ?  LOL           How low can we go? 

I have always tracked by separated draws.... before there were 2 draws and never stopped. I can go either way but.... here is the bottom line.

For me...it's too expensive to be forced to play both games...... every day. 

The DRAWS are connected if I want them to be....... or not! I could connect 2 games or 3 games or all 55 games and still make it work. Really ! The math averages are always there....and can be adjusted and the expected hit rates will perform just as expected.

Plus or Minus.... it's just like playing a single game. Of course ....the more you play the more expensive it is and the more data you have to deal with.   

Sometimes they seem to run together .....and sometimes they don't. The math averages pretty much stay the same at the end of the year......no matter....year after year.   Pre game draws or not. When you total them up.... its always amazes me how close to the expected hit rates we are. 

PS.... Many times when EVE or Midday Group averages are all in line or normal..... or what I consider FLAT.... I look at combined draw data searching for unusual stats to focus on.  I'm not a purest... thats for sure.  

Whats interesting is that the 55 pair came on a Sunday evening when there is only one draw.

When it is missing for day draw.

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2007, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Whats interesting is that the 55 pair came on a Sunday evening when there is only one draw.

When it is missing for day draw.

AG....... I thought about your words when that happend.  Dead Aim... was on it too.  Those worry me ...alot of times.  A..........lot !  LOL   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d