Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Triple Birds in the Air

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2007, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Those special birds that have heralded all the trips that have recently fallen in DE were back tonight and Bird on a Wire was the pair  -  deuces - pretty as a picture.

Now, remember, I'm the intuitive currently working in reverse.

So we have a full moon, the big special event (Pig) of the 24th but.... Sag is now reigning - big Fire Sun and Earthy full Moon. 

So much potential here.    Technically, I'd say we were no longer in the triple zone but, well, I may want to change my mind about that. 

I wonder if that 51/01 pair will come with Sag - it makes sense.

I hope each of you that needs a portion of this big pie has luck and/or skill bring it to you on a platter. 

United States
    Member #2217
    September 1, 2003
    985 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2007, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

I knew I liked that 51/01 pair.  For the life of me I cannot find that original post, think it was about the full moon and I recall Blackie's name.  I know I liked just about every number listed.  Good job!  Stretch

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #31284
      January 27, 2006
      8962 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2007, 8:12 am - IP Logged

I knew I liked that 51/01 pair.  For the life of me I cannot find that original post, think it was about the full moon and I recall Blackie's name.  I know I liked just about every number listed.  Good job!  Stretch

Im feeling 105 in eny.....and I love birds....thanks

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2007, 10:32 am - IP Logged

This may get a little hard to follow but for you die-hard triplers out there, bear with me -

On the 24th I played 2's and 1's fell.   I followed up with the above post about the birds and more triples have fallen, namely the 1's again.

It's the 25th and on a quick trip in town early today, those birds were in my face again, those ones that seem to be singing the triple...triple...triple....   The configuration they are flying in is very odd - I've not seen this behavior in birds before, honestly.    An Eagle was also spotted in my back yard on Saturday, unusual but not extremely a rare sighting.

Despite our leaving the triple zone astrologically, I can't help but feel yet another state is going to see them, if the birds are true-to-form, within this day or the next, about 48 hours. 

Chippie - I'm with you about the birds, very special relationship and I think bird behavior has much to tell us about many things.  J