Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

November 28, 1999

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2007, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes I do a look back astrologically at the simplest of things to match up Sun/Moon/Mercury. Just glanced at what we have now - Sag/Leo/Sco - and started my look back at the year 1999 (I just like the year). Anyway, on the same day, 11/28/99, we had the same line up S/L/S and we had the same 4 digit fall, even though in 1999 the day of the week was Sunday.

Wished it worked like this every day but with such strong Fire signs, I'm not surprised.   Star

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    16052 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2007, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake, your post just prompted me to look back into Georgia's history for 11/28 & interestingly enough, the evening draw shows 6691 fell.  How about it's a number that I have been playing!  Needlesstosay, I will stay with it.  Big Grin Santa

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2007, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake, your post just prompted me to look back into Georgia's history for 11/28 & interestingly enough, the evening draw shows 6691 fell.  How about it's a number that I have been playing!  Needlesstosay, I will stay with it.  Big Grin Santa

Oh A -  And I felt so strongly about the 187 today that I posted it as a prediction this morning but did not mention on the boards because, well, it's the backwards thing going on.

It was sooooo strong today, everywhere I turned.   I'm beginning to feel like the "OOPs I did it again" girl.   Thud

I like your 6691 too.

Word -  never, never turn the tables on your intuition because resistance is futile and, I can assure you, your legs are not long enough to kick yourself.  Believe me, I've tried.  Roll Eyes