Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Hat

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TexasDreams's avatar - Trek ROMSYM2.gif
Houston, Texas
United States
Member #56457
November 19, 2007
55 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2007, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone heard or used this software for generating Lotto Wheels??? I  happen upon it yesterday by doing a goggle search; it allows a free download trail, which of course I did. I tried it out on the Mega Millions last night and had a 3 out of 5 w/mega ball, for a $450 winner (mega-plied)! (played $112) Perhaps its beginners luck as I'm ahead on this draw by $338 or it is just a good wheel generating system with decent filters that takes all the work out for you, still deciding.....  I have never heard of this system before nor did I see anyone talking about on here, does anyone have information on this system????? 

A few years ago, billionaire Warren Buffett advised  "Investors should remember that excitement and expenses are their enemies. And if they insist on trying to time their participation in equities, they should try to be fearful when others are greedy and greedy only when others are fearful."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2007, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

There is lots of information available here for that software.  If you just click Search in the Forums menu, then type "lotto hat"  (INCLUDING the quotation marks), you will see a ton of info.

I'm locking this because the info you're looking for already exists.   If (after checking out the old threads) you'd like to start a new topic that discusses something new (that has not been discussed previously) about the software, that would be fine.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!