Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

USA Pick 3 Vtracs Results Sun Dec 2

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by hennybogan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
McKinney/Texas
United States
Member #47363
November 1, 2006
706 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2007, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Tier 3

223(232,232)  153(513,351)  444(444,444)

Tier 2

431(413)  352(532)  412(421)  545(545)  454(445)

254(245)  414(414)  443(344)  215(521)  255(552)

Just have to believe a triple vtrac is a trigger for something! Trips???

Please let me know here or by pm if a triple vtrac is a trigger. I'm a tntea blog "newbee".

V444 = 333    338    383    388    833    838    883    888

Ephesians 3:20

wyoming, michigan
    United States
    Member #53058
    June 22, 2007
    637 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2007, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

How are you doing hennybogan?  Have also been paying attention to Laverns post, so for today the #s that are on V444 are circulating thru the states.  That is the what we are lookin for right?  Also Lavern and tnta(sp) are watching the actual vtrack #s and where they are occourring as they appear also on a regular basis.  Still trying to stay up with their posts as you know if you ask a question it might take a little while for them to answer.  But they are not obligated to answer anything, just want to see all they see with the way i understand the posts.  I really do appreciate all of the info they give out.  With all  of  the tools Todd provides on the LP.  God bless and good luck.  

McKinney/Texas
      United States
      Member #47363
      November 1, 2006
      706 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2007, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

THX 4 asking did1961. Some dys better than others. I agree with what u said. God Bless u 2.

wyoming, michigan
        United States
        Member #53058
        June 22, 2007
        637 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2007, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Hennybogan please explain how you came up with the results for the tiers.  Cant seem to remember the process for your results.  Go into results and daily #s game pick the date from calander and hit the next step for pick 3 right?

McKinney/Texas
          United States
          Member #47363
          November 1, 2006
          706 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2007, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Not positive of what membership level you have to be to perform this, but here it is:

1. Click on the "Systems" menu option on the light blue menu at the top of lotterypost.com.

2. Select the "Vtrac Lottery Results" option from the pull-down menu.

3. Click on the desired day on the calendar in the upper right-hand side of the screen.

4. All of the VTRAC numbers are in BOLD BLACK. The actual numbers drawn are in LIGHT GRAY.

5. Print out the results. I normally press the "Print Screen" key, open MicroSoft Paint, and Paste. I then cut out the stuff I don't need to see and print it out. You need a print out for the step 8 - where you type the vtrac results into Todd's Deflation tool.

6. Click on the "Systems" menu option on the light blue menu at the top of lotterypost.com.

7. Select the "Deflate 3 Number Set Reduction" option from the pull-down menu.

8. Type in all of the USA Pick 3 VTRAC results from your print out from step 5 above.

9. Click on the button "Deflate Number" and you will see your results. 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2007, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Not positive of what membership level you have to be to perform this, but here it is:

1. Click on the "Systems" menu option on the light blue menu at the top of lotterypost.com.

2. Select the "Vtrac Lottery Results" option from the pull-down menu.

3. Click on the desired day on the calendar in the upper right-hand side of the screen.

4. All of the VTRAC numbers are in BOLD BLACK. The actual numbers drawn are in LIGHT GRAY.

5. Print out the results. I normally press the "Print Screen" key, open MicroSoft Paint, and Paste. I then cut out the stuff I don't need to see and print it out. You need a print out for the step 8 - where you type the vtrac results into Todd's Deflation tool.

6. Click on the "Systems" menu option on the light blue menu at the top of lotterypost.com.

7. Select the "Deflate 3 Number Set Reduction" option from the pull-down menu.

8. Type in all of the USA Pick 3 VTRAC results from your print out from step 5 above.

9. Click on the button "Deflate Number" and you will see your results. 

Just to let you know, you have a couple extra steps there, and you definitely don't need to type anything by hand!

To copy the vTracs into Deflate, go to the vTracs results page, and clear the checkbox for "Show actual drawing results".  Now just the vTracs are shown. 

Now, highlight the entire table, from the first row to the last, with your mouse and press Ctrl+C (for copy).  Then go to Deflate 3, make sure the cursor is blinking in the input space, and press Ctrl+V (for paste).  Everything will get pasted into the Deflate input box.

Don't worry about all the text getting pasted into the box (state names, etc.).  Deflate will automatically throw away any non-numeric input.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23260 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2007, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

I guess a small correction here is that you'll need to delete the Pick 4 numbers after pasting.  Oops!  At least it's easier than typing by hand!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

McKinney/Texas
                United States
                Member #47363
                November 1, 2006
                706 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2007, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Thx Todd. I vote your way any day. Cutting/Pasting is much easier.