|Posted: December 3, 2007, 3:39 pm - IP Logged|
Not positive of what membership level you have to be to perform this, but here it is:
1. Click on the "Systems" menu option on the light blue menu at the top of lotterypost.com.
2. Select the "Vtrac Lottery Results" option from the pull-down menu.
3. Click on the desired day on the calendar in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
4. All of the VTRAC numbers are in BOLD BLACK. The actual numbers drawn are in LIGHT GRAY.
5. Print out the results. I normally press the "Print Screen" key, open MicroSoft Paint, and Paste. I then cut out the stuff I don't need to see and print it out. You need a print out for the step 8 - where you type the vtrac results into Todd's Deflation tool.
6. Click on the "Systems" menu option on the light blue menu at the top of lotterypost.com.
7. Select the "Deflate 3 Number Set Reduction" option from the pull-down menu.
8. Type in all of the USA Pick 3 VTRAC results from your print out from step 5 above.
9. Click on the button "Deflate Number" and you will see your results.