Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert Serotic Lottery Strategy books

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 9 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4503 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2007, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Anyone have or read any of these acclamied but hard to find books on lottery, keno or racing by Robert Serotic; L.S.I. Publication, Inc. ?

Thanks in advance-

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

~

Lotto Winning Strategies by Robert Serotic
List Price: $7.95

[ Read More ] [ Add To Cart ]
Publisher:
Lsi Pub

Publication Date:
Jun 1992

The lotto planner +, 1990/91: Resource guide  The lotto planner +, 1990/91: Resource guide by Robert Serotic

Used Price: $0.01
Publisher:
L.S.I. Pub

Publication Date:

LOTTO PLANNER  LOTTO PLANNER by Robert Serotic

Publisher:
L.S.I.

Publication Date:

Pick-5 Lotto: How to Play and Win  Pick-5 Lotto: How to Play and Win by Robert Serotic
List Price: $4.95

Publisher:
Lsi Pub

Publication Date:
Sep 1989

Fantasy Five: How to Play and Win  Fantasy Five: How to Play and Win by Robert Serotic

Publisher:
L. S. I. Publishing, Incorporated

Publication Date:
Apr 1990

Lotto 6/54 and Little Lotto 5/35  Lotto 6/54 and Little Lotto 5/35 by Robert Serotic

Publisher:
Lsi Pub

Publication Date:
Sep 1992

Unlocking the Pennsylvania Lottery  Unlocking the Pennsylvania Lottery by Robert Serotic

Publisher:
Lottery Systems Intl

Publication Date:
Sep 1990

Unlocking the New York Lottery  Unlocking the New York Lottery by Robert Serotic

Publisher:
LSI Publications

Publication Date:
Oct 1988

Horse Racing-Pick Six and Pick Nine  Horse Racing-Pick Six and Pick Nine by Robert Serotic , Love

Publisher:
L. S. I. Publishing, Incorporated

Publication Date:
Jun 1992

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
    The Quantum Master
    West Concord, MN
    United States
    Member #21
    December 7, 2001
    3675 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2007, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I have Lotto Planner + and I have the Lotto: How to play and win series - Introduction to system and strategies, For advanced players and For experts. I also have, probably the best book ever made on lotto, The Only Way to Win at Lotto: The most complete book on lotto playing. They are very good for use and reference. 

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
    Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
    Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
    Knowledge is Beyond Belief
    Wisdom is Not Censored
    Douglas Paul Smallish
    Jehocifer

LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4503 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2007, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

I have Lotto Planner + and I have the Lotto: How to play and win series - Introduction to system and strategies, For advanced players and For experts. I also have, probably the best book ever made on lotto, The Only Way to Win at Lotto: The most complete book on lotto playing. They are very good for use and reference. 

Hey Jade, thanks  for the prompt response.

From the positive feedback I assume you are endorsing these Serotic programs.

Does it follow that while applying these systems that you have achived a predictable outcome overall?

Is "The Only Way To Win at Lottdry" another Setoric pulication?

Without giving away any 'most secret' ingrediants would you kindly share a few generic gems with us?

As the books are almost 100% unavailable, your sharing would be most appreciate on the LB.

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3104 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2007, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

I have most of the Robert Serotic books except for Lotto Winning  Strategies which I don't think ever made it onto the market though it was advertised in the back of his earlier books as coming soon and was issued an ISBN number.  If anyone knows how to find a copy from a repository or such please let me know the details.

There really are no strategies in any of his other books outside of some simple ideas like playing the numbers from the last game and the numbers on either side of those numbers on a wheel. 

His books are entirely made up of wheels and the 3if wheels are split wheels which should be avoided because they make the chance of winning a jackpot virtually impossible. 

If you click on the Amazon ad on the left column you can find some of the books used for reasonable prices.  The planning book is just a list of 1990 lottery games and their information. 

He also published some specific game books with wheels he recommended for those games at the time. I suspect this was just a marketing gimmick. 

For Pick-6 wheels the Bluskov book will be more useful. 

The Serotic books have a lot of wheels you will never use, but won't hurt you to know about in case someone makes amazing claims for a system using one.  The limits of a wheel can be cranked down to next to nothing because the odds of meeting the conditions are equal to winning a lottery.

If you want to fool around with virtually the same stuff without all the pencil and paper number exchange nonsense download the free trial version of Lottery Director it comes with about 900 wheels of all different kinds and the part for using the wheels never expires.  There are a lot of Serotic style original wheels there to play with. http://www.ldir.com/ 

BobP

The Quantum Master
          West Concord, MN
          United States
          Member #21
          December 7, 2001
          3675 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2007, 2:25 am - IP Logged

I can't post anything here, even though LSI Research Publishing inc. is defunct, Robert Serotic still holds the copyright and posting anything here would violate that copyright.

Unhappy

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
          Douglas Paul Smallish
          Jehocifer

Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3104 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2007, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I can't post anything here, even though LSI Research Publishing inc. is defunct, Robert Serotic still holds the copyright and posting anything here would violate that copyright.

Unhappy

You just have to use good judgement about what and how much you post from copyrighted material like what a book reviewer would do.  You can describe the work in general terms including summing up any of his suggested methods in a line or two.  For example, the Prof. Jones book(s) is all about frequency and positional wheeling.  Now if I did this for an ebay system it would ruin the guy's business, but a book isn't supposed to be secret you can get a free look at the library.  That's my opinion, who knows I could be right.  BobP

LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4503 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2007, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

You just have to use good judgement about what and how much you post from copyrighted material like what a book reviewer would do.  You can describe the work in general terms including summing up any of his suggested methods in a line or two.  For example, the Prof. Jones book(s) is all about frequency and positional wheeling.  Now if I did this for an ebay system it would ruin the guy's business, but a book isn't supposed to be secret you can get a free look at the library.  That's my opinion, who knows I could be right.  BobP

@BobP,

Many thanks for the time and effort for thoughtfully responding to the LB regarding the Serotic materials. Your replies are informative, rational and useful, all without stepping on anyone toes.

Most members of gaming boards summarize with personal commentary and do not copy/paste materials directly into their posts. There is, of course, always the possibility of some gaming posters having a vested interest in the programs and might boast but do not actually contribute anything or meaningful on the board the discussion at hand (not intended to be rude to anyone, just speaking from my experience on many internet gambling forums over 10 years).

Bob, also appreciateare your Prof Jones recommendation.

Are you familiar with:

"Horse Racing Pick Six and Pick Nine"
              Jadelottery, BobP, et al-  again I say without prying into the tomb of Ancient Treasure secrets and bringing the curse of the mummy upon any of our heads Wink have you found by your own 'hands on ' experience, these materials to be viable (profitable)
              Grateful for all relevant and earnest responses.
              Regards,
              EddessaKnightSun Smiley
                The Quantum Master
                West Concord, MN
                United States
                Member #21
                December 7, 2001
                3675 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2007, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

@BobP,

Many thanks for the time and effort for thoughtfully responding to the LB regarding the Serotic materials. Your replies are informative, rational and useful, all without stepping on anyone toes.

Most members of gaming boards summarize with personal commentary and do not copy/paste materials directly into their posts. There is, of course, always the possibility of some gaming posters having a vested interest in the programs and might boast but do not actually contribute anything or meaningful on the board the discussion at hand (not intended to be rude to anyone, just speaking from my experience on many internet gambling forums over 10 years).

Bob, also appreciateare your Prof Jones recommendation.

Are you familiar with:

"Horse Racing Pick Six and Pick Nine"
                Jadelottery, BobP, et al-  again I say without prying into the tomb of Ancient Treasure secrets and bringing the curse of the mummy upon any of our heads Wink have you found by your own 'hands on ' experience, these materials to be viable (profitable)
                Grateful for all relevant and earnest responses.
                Regards,
                EddessaKnightSun Smiley

Use and reference, these are a good source for reference, however, when it comes to use, the information is only as good as the person using it. This means there is more to the contents than just using it. Analysis and knowing how and when to play, how much to play, what numbers to work with, how long to play the wheel... these all factor in. The material is sound and I have benefited from it not just monetarily, but also in my own analysis and wheel development.

It's like this, if you've played blackjack, you're probably aware there a some strategies to playing the game that can give you an advantage. However, the implementation of those strategies is greatly dependant on the person's ability to do so. The same is true for lottery related systems and strategies. Not only do you need to know the strategy, you need the skills personally to implement them.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                Douglas Paul Smallish
                Jehocifer

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7314 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2007, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I've always wondered how copyrights apply with things like cook books and lottery systems and strategies. Last month we were discussing a $27 system that is almost exactly the same pick-3 strategy I used over 25 years ago. Had I copied and pasted that system on LP, it's possible the owner could sue me for damages because it has a copywrite. Is there a law that prevents me from discussing something I did years before that e-book was copywritten?

Does the author own the apple pie recipe or lottery playing strategy by getting a copywrite?

Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3104 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2007, 2:53 am - IP Logged

On page 84 of LOTTO How To Play And Win Introduction to Systems and strategies he has two horse wheels one where you play two horses per race for six races and the other where you play three horses in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd races and two horses in the 4th, 5th and 6th race. 12 six number bets for the first system, guess that's 72 bets, 24 six number bets for the second system.  These are just standard group wheels offered for horse betting across multiple races.  You can find this book pretty easy on amazon used see left column ad.  You can make group wheels with Advanced Lotto Tool if you have a good understanding of what wheels are about.  My Dad was the horse player.  BobP

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: December 5, 2007, 3:06 am - IP Logged

I was going to purchase that book (The only way to win at lotto) but when i tried to purchase it it told me that that book they didn't have copies in the USA...

"More important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"....."

The Quantum Master
                        West Concord, MN
                        United States
                        Member #21
                        December 7, 2001
                        3675 Posts
                        Posted: December 5, 2007, 3:09 am - IP Logged

I was going to purchase that book (The only way to win at lotto) but when i tried to purchase it it told me that that book they didn't have copies in the USA...

"More important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"....."

If I had permission from the Author, I'd post the book somewhere, but I don't.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                        Douglas Paul Smallish
                        Jehocifer

Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3104 Posts
                          Posted: December 5, 2007, 3:12 am - IP Logged

I've always wondered how copyrights apply with things like cook books and lottery systems and strategies. Last month we were discussing a $27 system that is almost exactly the same pick-3 strategy I used over 25 years ago. Had I copied and pasted that system on LP, it's possible the owner could sue me for damages because it has a copywrite. Is there a law that prevents me from discussing something I did years before that e-book was copywritten?

Does the author own the apple pie recipe or lottery playing strategy by getting a copywrite?

There are web sites that cover copyright on the internet much better then I ever could.  We are under an obligation to protect the owner of LP when we post since he lets us post without seeing it first.  As you said, it is "ALMOST" exactly the same.  I was working with a one column version of the Ken Silver Honest Lotto System long before I ever heard of him, but I wouldn't post his system here for multiple reasons.  Sure the system we were discussing was frequency and a wheel the difference between that which we all know and giving away the system is the range of frequency, how the numbers are sorted, what to do in case of ties, how long the bets are played and the author's choice of wheel and supplemental advice.   Is it cheating people because an expert would find it unexceptional or sound information for newbies?  I tested it and it did produce wins which is more then I've seen testing some lottery software.  Just as a book reviewer might give the basic outline of the story and some quotes I'm pretty sure we can sum up a system in a line or two and still allow the author to sell the system by not giving away the specifics provided we point out there is more to it then that.  Of course the trick with these systems is they try not to give you a clue what the system is so you will buy just to see what it is.  Like when we were kids and some kid was charging 25 cents to see the thing in the box. If you don't pay you don't get to see.

BobP

The Quantum Master
                            West Concord, MN
                            United States
                            Member #21
                            December 7, 2001
                            3675 Posts
                            Posted: December 5, 2007, 3:47 am - IP Logged

here's the covers, no harm in posting them.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                            Douglas Paul Smallish
                            Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
                              West Concord, MN
                              United States
                              Member #21
                              December 7, 2001
                              3675 Posts
                              Posted: December 5, 2007, 4:10 am - IP Logged

OH, and by the way... check out those old $20.00 dollar bills.

Wow, that takes me way back to the 1900's.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                              Douglas Paul Smallish
                              Jehocifer