Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playing pairs

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Jani Norman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5603 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2007, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody play front, middle, and back pairs when playing Pick 4? In Tx if you play a pair for 50 cents it pays $25. This game is pretty new in Tx nad I am interested in your opinions as to if you think it's worthwhile or not. I have been playing pairs along with the 4 numbers also, but still trying to settle on how I should play. Thanks for any feedback.

Ron 

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2007, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody play front, middle, and back pairs when playing Pick 4? In Tx if you play a pair for 50 cents it pays $25. This game is pretty new in Tx nad I am interested in your opinions as to if you think it's worthwhile or not. I have been playing pairs along with the 4 numbers also, but still trying to settle on how I should play. Thanks for any feedback.

Ron 

Daily 4™
    Daily 4 is the daily game with lots of ways to play and win! Daily 4 is a twice daily game (Monday-Saturday) offering a minimum play of 50 cents with seven (7) different play types to choose from. Daily 4 is the first game to offer Pair Play! You can play the first two, middle two or last two numbers. (12XX, X12X, XX12)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    For another way to win; play the Sum It Up™ feature. If the sum of your 2 (if you play any of the Pairs play types) or 4 numbers is the same as the sum of the four numbers drawn, you win!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.txlottery.org/export/sites/default/index.html

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5603 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2007, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your reply Jani. I know how to play all the features of the game. I just wanted opinions concerning playing pairs in this game.

Thx,

Ron 

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
        OHIO
        United States
        Member #4164
        March 27, 2004
        14586 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2007, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your reply Jani. I know how to play all the features of the game. I just wanted opinions concerning playing pairs in this game.

Thx,

Ron 

Still researching, this is new, didn't think that anyone could do pairs in the pick 4 game????? very interesting though.....

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/