Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a separte prediction board...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by takeitez.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2007, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

first i'll lik to say that i am proposing place a separate prediction board, beside te actual one so that people that want to make different predictions besides the regular numbers... 

In alll the cases i am talking about PIck5 and above not pick3, pick3 could stay the same way...What i am talking is pick5 and above games that have hundred of thousands of combinations...It would be hard for the average player to get the exact numbers correct but if you present him with some help on how to bet or what to look for when he is writing his numbers he will get a better deal...

Another thing i forgot to mention and i feel LP should integrate is the following in the prediction board: They should make room for other kinds of predictions..Predictions not only involve "regular numbers"...There are different things one can predict about the lottery such as the: "Fives" [fives is dividing the range of the game into 5 groups such as 1-5; 6-10; 11-15; 16-20 etc], The Ending digits, The sums; The root sums, the 10's [same as five but in 10's], starting digits [opposite of ending digits] etc, etc...I swear this will make LP so much better and cool to come at..

Please Todd, Again Pleaset todd put a prediction board beside the regular prediction board so that people can predict the sums and the Fives...Tell me what's more important that i give you a set of combinations and at the end of the day you get several 3 of 5 tickets because your wheel failed or if i gave you the 1 sum that has the winning combination...Of course the sum will be more important because i would have given you basically the sum of the jackpot...

If you see several sotware you will notice that they do have this options of making different predictions, where they show you the consecutives, the 5's, the ending digits and starting digits and what's so great bout this is that we can go agaisnt the lottery, and make small dents on it..

todd if you find it in your heart please make this suggestion a realiy for all players...Todd i swear you ought to do tihs for all lottery  players..I know they will like it..Even if is the scores of the regular predictions and the scores of the different predictions are diifferent, they are still scores....I wan this so bad...i'll like to make sum total predictions fo Pick5, Win For life, MegaMIllion Florda's MegaMOney and North Dakota Wild Card 2....

Also todd a separte prediction board for people that want to make predictions but don't have the skill yet can start predicting the other prediction board, which will be sum, ending digits, starting digits, the Five 5's....you could se it up where they are given a maximum of 25 sums ot predict for a particular game...

pleas mp and let me decide when you decide to make this a try...

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2007, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

you know todd lott of the suggestion i'v read abut LP, my one (different prediction board) is better than a few...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23273 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2007, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

If you want to post a wheel, Platinum members can currently post up to 50 picks for any game.  That number of picks may be increased for Pick 5 and Pick 6 in the future.  (For testing larger wheels.)

But as I described to you earlier in my PM, I won't be adding the ability to post partial picks to the predictions board.  Hitting on a partial pick proves nothing and is worth nothing.  Hitting on a full prediction is always worth something and proves that you picked a real winning combo.  Big difference.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2007, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

If you want to post a wheel, Platinum members can currently post up to 50 picks for any game.  That number of picks may be increased for Pick 5 and Pick 6 in the future.  (For testing larger wheels.)

But as I described to you earlier in my PM, I won't be adding the ability to post partial picks to the predictions board.  Hitting on a partial pick proves nothing and is worth nothing.  Hitting on a full prediction is always worth something and proves that you picked a real winning combo.  Big difference.

Todd what are you trying to tell me? that people that prove prediction they ACTUALLY win something?They don't even get points not even a certificate from LP saying you are a good predictor, they only get ranking to prove who "BEST"  than the rest...That's not to me winning something...

but for example if i want to say the following: tomorrow numbers for megamillions is going to be 3odd 2 even, the sum is going to be between 122 and 130 (and i list you the sums) the ending digits is going to be 3,1, 9, 6, 8...

There is a lot of stuff i see on LP that i think is crap and i don't say anything, yet i offer you something important and you dislike  the idea...And is for the good of Novice players...

YOu know what Todd forget it....

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23273 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2007, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Todd what are you trying to tell me? that people that prove prediction they ACTUALLY win something?They don't even get points not even a certificate from LP saying you are a good predictor, they only get ranking to prove who "BEST"  than the rest...That's not to me winning something...

but for example if i want to say the following: tomorrow numbers for megamillions is going to be 3odd 2 even, the sum is going to be between 122 and 130 (and i list you the sums) the ending digits is going to be 3,1, 9, 6, 8...

There is a lot of stuff i see on LP that i think is crap and i don't say anything, yet i offer you something important and you dislike  the idea...And is for the good of Novice players...

YOu know what Todd forget it....

I guess the only way it wouldn't be "crap" is if I agreed with you.

I explained why I would not use your idea in great detail in a private message to you.  I am guessing that you didn't like the answer so you posted your idea on the public forums, hoping to get support from others in order to somehow ram this down my throat.

I guess it's frustrating to you that it is not getting any support, but maybe then you should second-guess your idea, rather than trying to attack me.

Plus, your idea is not new.  As I told you through private messaging, I considered this type of thing when I first built the predictions system.  I decided against it.

Why don't you try to learn to program a web site and build such a thing yourself?  You obviously have a computer already, and there are plenty of free resources online to learn any technology.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

takeitez's avatar - japheth
            Carters Lake, Ga.
            United States
            Member #5313
            June 29, 2004
            1065 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2007, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Here you go Pumpi;

A partial prediction for you.

meg million game for tonight;   I think the draw will be  5 white balls from 1 thru 56

The mega ball should be in the group 1 thru 46

Good Luck

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........