Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/computerized cheats/advance plays

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 9 years ago by scorpio.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Which is better to play the cheat states?

Play a number in advance... [ 7 ]  [21.88%]
play daily the same number [ 8 ]  [25.00%]
Run like hell from them altogether [ 11 ]  [34.38%]
dunno [ 6 ]  [18.75%]
Total Valid Votes [ 32 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2007, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Do you think playing the cheat states, it would be wise to play a number for a week or a few days instead of loading up on the number for one draw?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51255 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2007, 10:00 am - IP Logged

What are Cheat States?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
      Member #31636
      February 1, 2006
      256 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2007, 11:07 am - IP Logged

What are Cheat States?

I think she means the ones that don't use ball drawings.

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2007, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

What are Cheat States?

computerized states... Those that can monitor which number to pay with the lowest pay out..

United States
          Member #10720
          January 23, 2005
          933 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2007, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

I have yet to win ANYTHING on a computerized drawing, not that I play them often but even a 2 of 5 is very tough to get... but yet I routinely match 2 of 5 on the nj and PA 5. You would have to guess ahead of time what the flaw is in the draw program. One thing to note is that any computerization that is similar to TN is using the same generator for all the games, that is the Pick 3 picker will be the same as the Pick 5 picker but the software says (maybe now it does) that #s can be duplicated and the highest is 9. The best way to play computerized games (other than running away) is to use the Lottery terminal's RNG hoping it's the same type of generator that actually draws the numbers. Otherwise use your own RNG or some kind of mathematical operations.

States that are pari-mutuel would not benefit from "cheating" because the payout is always the same for them! But states with fixed payouts per win may be tempted to bounce out higher payouts. The problem is, this will eventually discourage people to play being they rarely win. If you are convinced this conspiracy is true you can try to play #s that are less popular.

ToadSchmode's avatar - aquas1

United States
            Member #53834
            July 23, 2007
            467 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2007, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I have yet to win ANYTHING on a computerized drawing, not that I play them often but even a 2 of 5 is very tough to get... but yet I routinely match 2 of 5 on the nj and PA 5. You would have to guess ahead of time what the flaw is in the draw program. One thing to note is that any computerization that is similar to TN is using the same generator for all the games, that is the Pick 3 picker will be the same as the Pick 5 picker but the software says (maybe now it does) that #s can be duplicated and the highest is 9. The best way to play computerized games (other than running away) is to use the Lottery terminal's RNG hoping it's the same type of generator that actually draws the numbers. Otherwise use your own RNG or some kind of mathematical operations.

States that are pari-mutuel would not benefit from "cheating" because the payout is always the same for them! But states with fixed payouts per win may be tempted to bounce out higher payouts. The problem is, this will eventually discourage people to play being they rarely win. If you are convinced this conspiracy is true you can try to play #s that are less popular.

"States that are pari-mutuel would not benefit from "cheating" because the payout is always the same for them! But states with fixed payouts per win may be tempted to bounce out higher payouts. The problem is, this will eventually discourage people to play being they rarely win."

I used to be in a Pari-State and that's one sure way to discourage players! Try 26bucks for a boxed double. Quit playing after that BS.

Only know you've been high when your feeling low...Passenger Guitar

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2007, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

thaT IS THE WAY TO play...less popular

I am doing better online hitting NC numbers///

benir4u's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Sacramento,Ca
                United States
                Member #1954
                July 31, 2003
                1958 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2007, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Playing the number in advance and playing the same number everyday is the same thing, right?  I do agree that some states may look for a lesser payout with the computerized system.  I really don't trust the cal lottery though I do play alot, because honestly, THEY ARE NOT .  The system (lottery officials) chose who they want to win because there is no way you can make me believe that, as much as it happens that someone in a upscale neighborhood, that doesn't even need the money wins as often as they do here in Cali and probably other states.

Coeur d Alene
                  United States
                  Member #57041
                  December 15, 2007
                  7 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2007, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

So after reading this post, my question is:

In a state that uses a computer RNG for lotto games. Can the computer detect which numbers have been played and then select the daily numbers based on paying out the least amount? Or in other words cheat the players? Does my question make sense?

As if on any given day- 1000 tickets had a 3-6-5 selection and only 1 ticket had 3-6-4 could the computer generate the winning daily numbers 3-6-4 to ease the total payouts for that day? Or once again cheat the players. Is this probable or likely to happen?

I attempt to get a print out of the winners in each game each day. Try to compare them and see if anything stands out to me. In Idaho I noticed that rarely does someone hit the pick 3. Same in Washington state. The total payouts are usually consistent from day to day. I'd love to see some statistics about total money collected and total money paid out annually for a state RNG pick 3 game. Anyone know if this is available. Thanks.

go zags

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23352 Posts
                    Posted: December 16, 2007, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                      Member #28409
                      December 15, 2005
                      1198 Posts
                      Posted: December 16, 2007, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

So after reading this post, my question is:

In a state that uses a computer RNG for lotto games. Can the computer detect which numbers have been played and then select the daily numbers based on paying out the least amount? Or in other words cheat the players? Does my question make sense?

As if on any given day- 1000 tickets had a 3-6-5 selection and only 1 ticket had 3-6-4 could the computer generate the winning daily numbers 3-6-4 to ease the total payouts for that day? Or once again cheat the players. Is this probable or likely to happen?

I attempt to get a print out of the winners in each game each day. Try to compare them and see if anything stands out to me. In Idaho I noticed that rarely does someone hit the pick 3. Same in Washington state. The total payouts are usually consistent from day to day. I'd love to see some statistics about total money collected and total money paid out annually for a state RNG pick 3 game. Anyone know if this is available. Thanks.

Ineresting poll.  I'm watching this one. 

I'm going to make a whole lot of folks mad with this, but, yes.  I believe the computer does detect which numbers have been played and then selects the daily numbers based on the least amount of payouts.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

dover delaware
                        United States
                        Member #4466
                        April 26, 2004
                        1195 Posts
                        Posted: December 16, 2007, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

take delaware for instance....they cheat because they will look to see what numbers have been played the heaviest and let the least amount played number come out...lesonook

Coeur d Alene
                          United States
                          Member #57041
                          December 15, 2007
                          7 Posts
                          Posted: December 16, 2007, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

take delaware for instance....they cheat because they will look to see what numbers have been played the heaviest and let the least amount played number come out...lesonook

I find your opinion interesting. If you know of this, then others would likely know of this. Which would lead to exposing fraud. Which would lead to? Care to expand your thoughts?

go zags

dover delaware
                            United States
                            Member #4466
                            April 26, 2004
                            1195 Posts
                            Posted: December 16, 2007, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

if i thought i could prove it without spending a lot of money on it i would..with delaware it would be safe to say i  consider it a fraud they need to go back to manual balls..thats why i say that i need to quit playing cause im not gonna win...lesonook

United States
                              Member #9579
                              December 12, 2004
                              2121 Posts
                              Posted: December 17, 2007, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

that's why tri states are so hard to win in,they cheat states.our govenor says he doesn't want to have a professional company run the lottery,as it would hurt poorest people.look gov.why not let the poorest people think for themselves,they're smarter then you think,thanks to all the education you've given them from lottery proceeds.if they don't spend it on lottery,they will somewhere else,booze,cigarettes,etc.!