Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For SC p3 players, if you knew of a pool of 7 players, would you...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pcnut.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Myrtle Beach, SC
United States
Member #18457
July 12, 2005
3433 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2007, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

For SC p3 .50 cents boxed players, if there was a pool and would only allow 7 players, would you participate if you knew there was a concept that was affective in hitting one of the 7 strings at least once daily most of the time (about 85%) and if you were to picked/pulled the one right string out of 7 strings containing 27 combination (21 singles, and 6 doubles mixed) in each string?

Now what I mean about pool of players is, 7 players, each pulling only one of the 7 strings consisting of 27 combinations and played the same string for both mid and eve for that day.

And you knew that there are times that 2 of the 7 players may have a hit on the same day. Other days, just one player out of 7.

And you are aware the concept is designed to take the guesswork out of choosing combination each day and built, base on a non-changing format.

I want to make it clear, I'm not making an invitation, just asking for your opinion.

Just curious,

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

sclotto's avatar - 20160626 082805.jpg
    N. Charleston,SC
    United States
    Member #3989
    March 11, 2004
    1491 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2007, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

For SC p3 .50 cents boxed players, if there was a pool and would only allow 7 players, would you participate if you knew there was a concept that was affective in hitting one of the 7 strings at least once daily most of the time (about 85%) and if you were to picked/pulled the one right string out of 7 strings containing 27 combination (21 singles, and 6 doubles mixed) in each string?

Now what I mean about pool of players is, 7 players, each pulling only one of the 7 strings consisting of 27 combinations and played the same string for both mid and eve for that day.

And you knew that there are times that 2 of the 7 players may have a hit on the same day. Other days, just one player out of 7.

And you are aware the concept is designed to take the guesswork out of choosing combination each day and built, base on a non-changing format.

I want to make it clear, I'm not making an invitation, just asking for your opinion.

Just curious,

pcnut

I would because it works consistently. And as long as the money is flowing in and not out,Why not? Thanks PC for all that u do for SC in helping us out.Big Grin

344 889 

Myrtle Beach, SC
      United States
      Member #18457
      July 12, 2005
      3433 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2007, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your input sclotto.

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut