Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The POETASTER PLUS Vol. 2

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2007, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Inspiration}--- A beautiful sunrise.... A releaving sunset.......meeting a lovely person you had'nt met. December is a special month for all.  Extra special  for me.  Not only the main man was born in the month, but also I was you see. Everyday I open my eyes, I am surely inspired. To be here for one more day, to tell you all good luck is on it's way. One of our devoted Lottery Post members inspired me to express myself. HER inspiration came at a time when I thought I had nothing left. I send thanks to YOU . This is a bond we have, just you and me. Listed below are DECEMBER numbers for all to view.  This is my Christmas present from me to you!Noel  890-390-752-104-042-244-233-136-722-333-334

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

United States
    Member #6388
    August 20, 2004
    3578 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2007, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

"J" when you called me,your phone kept messing up this morning,I see you posted the number I was going to give you for midday,plz tell me you played it... Ga midday 227    Embarassed

PEACH STATE/ deep south
      United States
      Member #9037
      November 26, 2004
      156 Posts
      Posted: December 12, 2007, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Update:   Here in Poetasterville, we believe in give, give, give.  I am just a modest man trying to spread joy, health, and peace across the land.  I don't participate in HATE!  I think we should love one another for heaven sake.  Share, someway, somehow.  But the time for The Poetaster to blow is horn is NOW NOW NOW!!  GA. My home state. Has another number of my CHRISTMAS ELEVEN as I awake.  (024) was the darness thing to see. Remember, that was A Christmas present to you from me. We have had two (2) to come from my CHRISTMAS ELEVEN, don't forget I gave you that (227). With that said, with fingers & toes crossed I'll move on because at this time I have nothing else to say.  Remember, it you need me, I am just one LOTTERY POST away.Guitar

PEACH STATE/ deep south
        United States
        Member #9037
        November 26, 2004
        156 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2007, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Morning to all, and to all I hope you had a good night.  Remember, Focus and do not loooooose sight. Today want be like yesterday, but less hope it will be alright. The word for today is MOTION!  Stay with now, I just had to bring you along with me. I posted my CHRISTMAS ELEVEN so that the world may see.  MOTION!   What can you get from that? Will you sit where you are, or move on to where it's at? Don't stand still! Let's make this a better day.  As usual, I must continue on toward my personal fate. We must put this ____________ into MOTIONAND please, don't HATE! For from trying to waste your time with my incognito lines.  I have said all I got to say. Remember, If you need me. I am just one Lottery Post away. Ps. Keep your eye on THE CHRISTMAS ELEVENSulk Off

PEACH STATE/ deep south
          United States
          Member #9037
          November 26, 2004
          156 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2007, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Hello World!    Did you have a good night?  Don't worry yall, my senses tells me everything is going to be alright. Hang in there!  Is what the shirt said to the tie.  Keep my Christmas eleven at least in one eye. You can laugh now, if that is what you thank.  If you follow my Christmas Eleven you will be laughing all the way to the BANK.Big Smile

United States
            Member #6388
            August 20, 2004
            3578 Posts
            Posted: December 18, 2007, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

ga.... 434

Hope you played tha sista number on that 334...  Wink