Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New lottery programs?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by donutbaker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
donutbaker's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
Louisville Kentucky
United States
Member #3995
March 11, 2004
11 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2007, 7:09 am - IP Logged

Has anybody tried any of the lottery programs in the mazk store? Also mikek has released some new lottery programs. Has anybody tried any of those? For mazk store interested in book of trends and miss kitty pairs. Any information on any of the lottery programs would be welcome. For mikek pick34 website interested in his grandmaster 3 and 4 lottery program. Our any of his other lottery programs. Any information on anyone of these two websites. Would be greatly appreciated.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    New York, NY
    United States
    Member #39471
    May 16, 2006
    2696 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2007, 10:49 am - IP Logged

here we go again.

Is it me or is there a pattern?

It is always a new "member" after a few posts (usually under 10) who asks about some commercial programs?

Just asking 

$$$

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8360 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2007, 11:50 am - IP Logged

here we go again.

Is it me or is there a pattern?

It is always a new "member" after a few posts (usually under 10) who asks about some commercial programs?

Just asking 

Before you jump on new posters consider that they may have been lurking and don't post because they don't want to be ridiculed.

lotto post members

mazk Member Since September 30, 2004 (3.2 years)
      is one of lottery posts all round numbers crunchers has some great predictions and has poured countless hours into figuring out ways to win. Also has a web site dedicated to predicting numbers.

MikeK Member Since November 25, 2003 (4.0 years)

As of on or about Thursday, August 19, 2004, mikek was sent packing from lottery post... he however remains as on of the great predictors and has his own website.

Prior to being sent packing mikek contributed every day countless ideas and developed many programs for pick 3 and 4

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        New York, NY
        United States
        Member #39471
        May 16, 2006
        2696 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2007, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Before you jump on new posters consider that they may have been lurking and don't post because they don't want to be ridiculed.

lotto post members

mazk Member Since September 30, 2004 (3.2 years)
        is one of lottery posts all round numbers crunchers has some great predictions and has poured countless hours into figuring out ways to win. Also has a web site dedicated to predicting numbers.

MikeK Member Since November 25, 2003 (4.0 years)

As of on or about Thursday, August 19, 2004, mikek was sent packing from lottery post... he however remains as on of the great predictors and has his own website.

Prior to being sent packing mikek contributed every day countless ideas and developed many programs for pick 3 and 4

Sorry Four4me no "jumping" done and none intended. I am just observing a patern. This is what we do on Lp all the time--look for patterns.

But thanks for the point. It is true that new posters might have been lurking all along. Which still begs my question--but I'll let it lie. 

I don't get the reference to players kicked from LP....please explain if it doesn't detract from the thread. 

$$$

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8360 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2007, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Todd had to toss Mikek because he continuously left links to his website which was in direct violation of the rules he and mikek never came to a agreement. Mikek has some good programs and tools for dissecting numbers.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2007, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

I would have to disagree about MikeK.  He has no predictions posted at all, so saying he's a good predictor has no basis.  Anyone can see that by searching on MikeK on the Member List page, and clicking Predictions Statistics.

The only thing he did while he was here was to push his software.  As Four4me pointed out, I had to suspend his account because he came right out and told me that he would not stop posting links to his site.  Prior to getting that definitive answer from him, I asked him numerous times to not spam the boards. 

As far as his software is concerned, it is my understanding that he bought or inherited much of what he sells, and is not the originator of it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8360 Posts
              Posted: December 13, 2007, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I would have to disagree about MikeK.  He has no predictions posted at all, so saying he's a good predictor has no basis.  Anyone can see that by searching on MikeK on the Member List page, and clicking Predictions Statistics.

The only thing he did while he was here was to push his software.  As Four4me pointed out, I had to suspend his account because he came right out and told me that he would not stop posting links to his site.  Prior to getting that definitive answer from him, I asked him numerous times to not spam the boards. 

As far as his software is concerned, it is my understanding that he bought or inherited much of what he sells, and is not the originator of it.

In reference to miekk sorry bout that... wrong choice of words (predictor) he did contribute to many threads and had worked a lot on his numbers crunchers which was a part of Lucky's tools.

I liked the guy and communicated with him had him do some programing for me.  Was sorry to see him go. I understand why he was booted.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                donutbaker's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                Louisville Kentucky
                United States
                Member #3995
                March 11, 2004
                11 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2007, 4:14 am - IP Logged

It's me donutbaker. Although I do not have alot of post. I have been a member of lottery post for a number of years. Mainly as someone who is interested in playing lottery for the state of Kentucky. It was not my intention to give free links or advertise anybody websites. That is why I did not write out the whole web site address. My only goal was to find out any information on new lottery programs. This is the biggest and best lottery website on the internet. I thought somebody might know something. In the future I will just mention the name of the lottery software or program. Without direct mention of the websites or owners.