Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My son had another dream!!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by chippie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #49383
January 29, 2007
7308 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2007, 8:54 am - IP Logged

I dreamt i was on fire; flying through the woods putting everything on fire then it started  to rain; the rain out the fire. then i remember being in a house trying to get out  then i woke up.

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

angelm's avatar - anne
    richmond ky.
    United States
    Member #15877
    May 22, 2005
    8472 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2007, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolizes destruction, passion, desire, illumination, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation. It also represents your drive and motivation.

To dream of that you are being burned by fire, indicates that your temper is getting out of control.  Some issue or situation is burning you up inside.

To dream that a house is on fire, indicates that you need to undergo some transformation. If you have recurring dreams of your family house on fire, then it suggests that you are still not ready for the change or that you are fighting against the change. Alternatively, it highlights passion and the love of those around you.

To dream that you put out a fire, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles in your life through much work and effort

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #31284
      January 27, 2006
      8962 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2007, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Fire: denotes that you will meet with much public favour. 400 362 653 621 3419

Rain: predicts good times and felicity near at hand. 475 150 418 169 4998

Woods: (Forest) speaks of unexpected good fortune. 277 485 493 521 6512

The first thing that came to mind since you said it was your son's dream was FIRE.....maybe he is going to do well with a project or something along those lines (of course that depends on his age)