Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lion with me

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 9 years ago by chippie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2007, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Dreamed that I was, well, lying down with a Lion, so to speak.  Like a dog on the bed only this was a real lion.   I kept waiting for him to hurt me because I knew he had the potential to, and I even wanted to ask him how could I know that while he was docile and gentle now, that he would not become, well, the beast he really is.  What struck me in this dream is that the lion was absolutely docile and I could trust him but, then again, I really couldn't trust him.   Trust seemed to be the key here.

No, before someone asks, I did not get up with fleas.  LOL     

Lots of psychology in this dream, I think.   Any numbers from the Dream Team this morning?  Thanks!  J

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    15876 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2007, 10:08 am - IP Logged

lion   040   110   478   0312

bed   267   815   736   7183

tame animal   578

good luck!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
      Stone Mountain, GA
      United States
      Member #3189
      January 1, 2004
      28269 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2007, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Hey Jake!

Lion: 319 / 886

Bed: 687 / 240 / 735 / 257 / 780 / 6951

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2007, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Thanks much, Friends!      JSun Smiley

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
          South Georgia
          United States
          Member #100
          January 28, 2002
          3734 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2007, 11:08 am - IP Logged

I have 104 for lion.

Natural 5th, astrologically. maybe do something with  the house and planet numbers ?

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
            Member #31284
            January 27, 2006
            8962 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2007, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Lion: 825 545 9330

Lion: This dream is a sign of honor and riches 408 316

Bed: 841 265 1460

Bed: You may come to want through over-generosity 680 590

Animal: Tells that you will believe in your abilities 525 731

middle Georgia
              United States
              Member #1893
              July 20, 2003
              1868 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2007, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Dreamed that I was, well, lying down with a Lion, so to speak.  Like a dog on the bed only this was a real lion.   I kept waiting for him to hurt me because I knew he had the potential to, and I even wanted to ask him how could I know that while he was docile and gentle now, that he would not become, well, the beast he really is.  What struck me in this dream is that the lion was absolutely docile and I could trust him but, then again, I really couldn't trust him.   Trust seemed to be the key here.

Lots of psychology in this dream, I think.   Any numbers from the Dream Team this morning?  Thanks!  J

Jake, I wish I had seen this early today!!  I guess I had too many irons in the fire, so to speak.

TRUST   778   1710

lion was absolutely docile   004   1596

I could not trust lion.    411   0300

I did not get up with fleas.   464   5132   

Today Georgia cash 3 for midday was 877............maybe someone will get a hit out of this !           

Georgia
                United States
                Member #27294
                November 29, 2005
                15876 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2007, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Maggie, that  1596 looks interesting, maybe it will be for Jake tonight!  Good luck, Jake! Thanks Maggie, I coud've used a miiday hit here in GA, tooSee Ya!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5912 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2007, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Jake,

This reminds me of a story that Jerry Clower use to tell. Goes something like this, little Johnny's family lived in the country. The farmer down the road had a collie that he had shaved all the hair off, except the mane around his neck, which gave the appearance like a lion has. One day Johnny is playing in the yard and this dog came walking up. He went running in the house screaming, lion in the ,lion in the yard. His mother goes to the front door and sees the dog. Says to Johnny, "what have I told you about lying? That's a dog, go to your room and pray to God to  be forgiven for lying. Johnny goes to his room and he's in their for about 10 minutes. When he comes out, his mother ask him, " did you pray to be forgiven for lying"? Johnny replies, "yes, I did, I asked God to forgive me for lying and he told me to forget about it. He said, " the first time he saw that dog, he thought it was a lion too."

I don't think you caqn get any numbers from this!!!

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                    Nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #49383
                    January 29, 2007
                    7308 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2007, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Jake,

This reminds me of a story that Jerry Clower use to tell. Goes something like this, little Johnny's family lived in the country. The farmer down the road had a collie that he had shaved all the hair off, except the mane around his neck, which gave the appearance like a lion has. One day Johnny is playing in the yard and this dog came walking up. He went running in the house screaming, lion in the ,lion in the yard. His mother goes to the front door and sees the dog. Says to Johnny, "what have I told you about lying? That's a dog, go to your room and pray to God to  be forgiven for lying. Johnny goes to his room and he's in their for about 10 minutes. When he comes out, his mother ask him, " did you pray to be forgiven for lying"? Johnny replies, "yes, I did, I asked God to forgive me for lying and he told me to forget about it. He said, " the first time he saw that dog, he thought it was a lion too."

LOL !!!!!!!!!   ROFL         

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

United States
                      Member #916
                      December 12, 2002
                      18335 Posts
                      Posted: December 14, 2007, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Seeing a lion in your dream, symbolizes great strength, aggression and power. You will overcome your emotions and/or difficulties. As king of the jungle, the lion also represents royalty, leadership, pride and dominion. You have much influence over others. You may also need to exercise restraint in your own personal and social life. Dreaming that you are attacked by a lion indicates that you have many obstacles to overcome. You must resist the force that is driving you to self-destruction.

United States
                        Member #916
                        December 12, 2002
                        18335 Posts
                        Posted: December 15, 2007, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Hey Jake!

Lion: 319 / 886

Bed: 687 / 240 / 735 / 257 / 780 / 6951

De evening 780 straight!

United States
                          Member #2217
                          September 1, 2003
                          985 Posts
                          Posted: December 15, 2007, 3:34 am - IP Logged

To everyone - thank you for the great posts!!    I played the 780 day but cut the dream numbers in half for night and missed it!  Could not have been any closer.........  but this was purely a financial move, and I'm thrilled to find another dream on the money!    More will come from this, I'm sure.  Sun Smiley

United States
                            Member #2217
                            September 1, 2003
                            985 Posts
                            Posted: December 15, 2007, 3:40 am - IP Logged

Jake,

Hey CB  - had to let you know I'm a JC fan from way back and I don't think I've heard this one ----  As hard as it may be to believe, I have a dog (ARB Shiloh Shep) that I've trimmed, tail and mane,  and ended up looking so much like a lion that people passing while we were out walking stopped and wanted to know what the deal was.   In the dark, you would not know the difference at first, I swear.     

Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #27294
                              November 29, 2005
                              15876 Posts
                              Posted: December 15, 2007, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

lion   040   110   478   0312

bed   267   815   736   7183

tame animal   578

good luck!

Ga mid 12/15   587