Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The POETASTER PLUS Vol. 3

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Toney725.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2007, 10:44 am - IP Logged

My Christmas Eleven has generated three (3) hits so far.  722, 042, 890 they are.  All in Gerogia as far as I know. If the rest of the world has had good fortune with The Eleven I am sure someone would have told me so.  I no we are as one on this post, and we all wish each other good fate.  As in all my post I beg of you PLEASE DO NOT HATE!  These  eleven numbers was thrust upon me on December 10, 2007.  A voice said, Poetaster, call them The Christmas eleven. I thought to myself, no one will understand because  they know me as LAST CHANCE.  The voice responded as; Poetaster, here me well,  share these numbers with your friends and please don't wait.  Yall must give me props, 3 hits out eleven leaves 8. I am a rookie in this, and  I am not trying to make anyone mad. But, come on yall,  3 hits since the 10th aint bad.  Remember, today is a new day. Nothing will be the same.  390 - 752 - 104 - 136 - 244 - 333 - 233 - 334 -  still remain. Oh!  as your see.  I forgot to say good morning to all, and a special good morning to thee. My reminiscence has been spoken, and I said all I got to say. But if you need me, I am just one LOTTERY POST AWAY.     

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #40207
    May 29, 2006
    2024 Posts
    Posted: December 17, 2007, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

WTG Last Chance!  Hurray! Thanks for the Christmas Eleven! Smiley Santa

last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      PEACH STATE/ deep south
      United States
      Member #9037
      November 26, 2004
      156 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2007, 10:04 am - IP Logged

THE WORD FOR TODAY IS GRACIOUS.

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
        Stone Mountain, GA
        United States
        Member #3189
        January 1, 2004
        28506 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2007, 10:22 am - IP Logged

My Christmas Eleven has generated three (3) hits so far.  722, 042, 890 they are.  All in Gerogia as far as I know. If the rest of the world has had good fortune with The Eleven I am sure someone would have told me so.  I no we are as one on this post, and we all wish each other good fate.  As in all my post I beg of you PLEASE DO NOT HATE!  These  eleven numbers was thrust upon me on December 10, 2007.  A voice said, Poetaster, call them The Christmas eleven. I thought to myself, no one will understand because  they know me as LAST CHANCE.  The voice responded as; Poetaster, here me well,  share these numbers with your friends and please don't wait.  Yall must give me props, 3 hits out eleven leaves 8. I am a rookie in this, and  I am not trying to make anyone mad. But, come on yall,  3 hits since the 10th aint bad.  Remember, today is a new day. Nothing will be the same.  390 - 752 - 104 - 136 - 244 - 333 - 233 - 334 -  still remain. Oh!  as your see.  I forgot to say good morning to all, and a special good morning to thee. My reminiscence has been spoken, and I said all I got to say. But if you need me, I am just one LOTTERY POST AWAY.     

Thank you!  See Ya!