Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I want to post a pick 5 prediction but?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bay Minette
United States
Member #57121
December 18, 2007
68 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2007, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi,I am new here and I wanted to learn some stuff and also post a pick 5 prediction.. I registered (The free version) and went and posted 10 predictions for a fantasy 5 game. It all appeared and I thought all was cool.. Then I find later my numbers were (Removed) I went back and read more carefull and seen that you can only post a pick 3 or 4 with the free registration (Though it was not clear) and I was able to post it anyway. Anyhow I like the site so I (Bought) a (Gold) membership for a month thinking this would get me to post a pick 5 prediction..(But No!) Not only that but now the site does not even let the scroll bar let me choose the pick 5 (As I was able to do as a free register) So What is up with this? The instuctions make (no sense at all and does not explain anything right) I would like to know why if I buy a gold membership why I cannot post pick 5 predictions. This site has a look the best I have seen and I like the predictions thingy and seems to be a great way to learn..any clues?

Bay Minette
    United States
    Member #57121
    December 18, 2007
    68 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2007, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I went to predictions for Florida fantasy 5 and was able to post predictions (Though the above said I could only post pick 3 and 4) Anyhow I posted 10 predictions for fantasy 5 anyway and will wait to see if they get removed with my paid for gold membership. Mayby it was just a snafu how my earlier -free membership predictions were removed..thats probably what it was.Big Grin

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
      Lotto City, Michigan
      United States
      Member #36256
      March 30, 2006
      1472 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2007, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, Skoaler.

Good Luck! Thumbs Up

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23273 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2007, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi,I am new here and I wanted to learn some stuff and also post a pick 5 prediction.. I registered (The free version) and went and posted 10 predictions for a fantasy 5 game. It all appeared and I thought all was cool.. Then I find later my numbers were (Removed) I went back and read more carefull and seen that you can only post a pick 3 or 4 with the free registration (Though it was not clear) and I was able to post it anyway. Anyhow I like the site so I (Bought) a (Gold) membership for a month thinking this would get me to post a pick 5 prediction..(But No!) Not only that but now the site does not even let the scroll bar let me choose the pick 5 (As I was able to do as a free register) So What is up with this? The instuctions make (no sense at all and does not explain anything right) I would like to know why if I buy a gold membership why I cannot post pick 5 predictions. This site has a look the best I have seen and I like the predictions thingy and seems to be a great way to learn..any clues?

Just so there is no confusion, there has never been a single prediction removed from the Lottery Post predictions system -- ever

If you posted numbers, they are there.  You're probably not looking on the right date.

I am also mystified by the comment about reading something that states that free members can only post for Pick 3 and Pick 4.  No such restriction exists, and I am not aware of any such text.

Any free member can post numbers for any game in the predictions system.  (It includes 99% of all lottery games in the USA, Canada, and UK). 

The only difference between membership levels (as far as posting predictions is concerned) is the quantity of picks that can be posted for any one drawing of a game.  Platinum members can post up to 50 picks, Gold members up to 25 picks, and Standard (free) members up to 10 picks.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Bay Minette
          United States
          Member #57121
          December 18, 2007
          68 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2007, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, thats what I thought..I still cannot find my free reg post though.  Its too late anyway..only got 2 free pics on that oneBig Grin Santa

Bay Minette
            United States
            Member #57121
            December 18, 2007
            68 Posts
            Posted: December 19, 2007, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I found it by scrolling by date..thats what it was.. Thanks a bunch.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23273 Posts
              Posted: December 19, 2007, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I found it by scrolling by date..thats what it was.. Thanks a bunch.

Don't worry, there's a lot to get used to in a short time.  Glad you found it.  Just didn't want you thinking that you had to pay to post numbers for other games. 

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2007, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Welcome to lottery post...