Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The POETASTER PLUS Vol. 5

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Rubi 311.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2007, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Me personally, 752-333-104-233-244-334-390-136 I am going to ride them hard and put them up wet.  The Poetaster inkling tells me that they are not done yet.  Therefore, the word for today is vigilance. He who keeps a watchful eye no matter what they may thank. Just may be skipping all the way to the bank. Vigilance, is a pratice we all should share. To be are not to be aware, aware, aware. I can not close no matter how I try.  Without giving a shot out to my wise mentor which I choose to call  "Y". MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YALL!!! All across the land.  Here's to you, hoping the Holidays find you as well as it can. There is power in numbers, remember that. Let's stick together on the POST so we can show the others where it's at. Vigilance, remember that word.  The Poetaster, Last Chance is where you heard. I tell you, I could go on and on because I got plenty to say. I will do my best to stop now, and not bother you this day. People, dont hate! If you need me, I am just (1) LOTTERY POST away.

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #52091
    May 10, 2007
    1367 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2007, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Me personally, 752-333-104-233-244-334-390-136 I am going to ride them hard and put them up wet.  The Poetaster inkling tells me that they are not done yet.  Therefore, the word for today is vigilance. He who keeps a watchful eye no matter what they may thank. Just may be skipping all the way to the bank. Vigilance, is a pratice we all should share. To be are not to be aware, aware, aware. I can not close no matter how I try.  Without giving a shot out to my wise mentor which I choose to call  "Y". MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YALL!!! All across the land.  Here's to you, hoping the Holidays find you as well as it can. There is power in numbers, remember that. Let's stick together on the POST so we can show the others where it's at. Vigilance, remember that word.  The Poetaster, Last Chance is where you heard. I tell you, I could go on and on because I got plenty to say. I will do my best to stop now, and not bother you this day. People, dont hate! If you need me, I am just (1) LOTTERY POST away.

Thank you Last Chance.......your words ring true.....with all that is going in my life right now...vigilance (along with some other things) is gonna get me through this trying time.....got my eye on the 136, 104, and 334........thanks...you are much appreciated.....Ladee

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
      Illinois
      United States
      Member #40207
      May 29, 2006
      2024 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2007, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Last Chance for your "words of wisdom" that ring so true...and for your great numbers that are gonna break through!  Merry Christmas and many blessings to you! Smiley Santa