Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Buster: What to Look For??

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by TexasDreams.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
Winnipeg
Canada
Member #14974
May 7, 2005
3656 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2007, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Checking out Lotto Buster. Do we have any people who own the system?? What things do you analyze for a 6 number game?? Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks.

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #46570
    September 14, 2006
    558 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2007, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Checking out Lotto Buster. Do we have any people who own the system?? What things do you analyze for a 6 number game?? Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi tungsten chef,

I own Lotto Buster, now called LottoBuster 2010. I've had it for about a year or so. Its a great software for gathering info on many lottery games and it has auto updates for the game you want to check up on. Lots of new wheels were recently added to the latest updates. I think it's the best one I have of the few lottery software packages I've bought over the past 2 years. It does have number generators too for Lotto Buster for hot picks,cold picks,pattern picks,super picks etc. Hope this info helps.

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

TexasDreams's avatar - Trek ROMSYM2.gif
      Houston, Texas
      United States
      Member #56457
      November 19, 2007
      55 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2008, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

I just bought this system a few weeks ago. I think its one of the better systems you can purchase. I actually have won several times; not the big jack pot, but several 4 and 5 out of 6 number picks! I have the best luck when I use the pattern quick pick choice.

A few years ago, billionaire Warren Buffett advised  "Investors should remember that excitement and expenses are their enemies. And if they insist on trying to time their participation in equities, they should try to be fearful when others are greedy and greedy only when others are fearful."

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3114 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2008, 12:52 am - IP Logged

You need to go into their F O R U M and ask what settings are best for your state game.  IMO the author needs to add a regression tester to auto determine the best settings.  If you own a copy email and ask for it in the next version. BobP

TexasDreams's avatar - Trek ROMSYM2.gif
          Houston, Texas
          United States
          Member #56457
          November 19, 2007
          55 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2008, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

That's a great idea!! Thanks BobP Also, let me clarify my last post, I received a lot of emails, (which is fine & no problems there), the 4 out of 6 was with the Mega Millions and the 5 out of 6 was with the Texas Lotto.

A few years ago, billionaire Warren Buffett advised  "Investors should remember that excitement and expenses are their enemies. And if they insist on trying to time their participation in equities, they should try to be fearful when others are greedy and greedy only when others are fearful."