Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sista's Piks

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by mswiz777.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sista Dee's avatar - hi
Decatur, GA (east of the ATL)
United States
Member #17
October 11, 2001
261 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2007, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Good morning, all,

Hope things have been going well with everyone.  I've been doing OKAY on this end.  Just have a lot going with family and work.  Not gonna keep ya'll long, but I just wanted to mention that 000s and 555s are looking pretty good right about now for a triple...  Been riding 'em in Georgia and South Carolina in the pick 3 and 4 for a minute...  Ya'll know how I am about the triples and holidays and even though GA just saw one when 3833 hit, I'm still holding out hope for that particular pair.  Since 3833 hit like it had good sense, as Decatur Guy says (333s and 888s were due on the 22nd), maybe ol Marge will do it again with that particular pair.  I'm gonna check again to make sure, but I think he lists 000s and 555s to fall on the 26th of the month.

Anyway, Happy Holidays to all and as always, I hope the picks do something for somebody somewhere...  Wink

Sista Dee

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    Charlotte North Carolina
    United States
    Member #464
    July 9, 2002
    17394 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2007, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Good morning, all,

Hope things have been going well with everyone.  I've been doing OKAY on this end.  Just have a lot going with family and work.  Not gonna keep ya'll long, but I just wanted to mention that 000s and 555s are looking pretty good right about now for a triple...  Been riding 'em in Georgia and South Carolina in the pick 3 and 4 for a minute...  Ya'll know how I am about the triples and holidays and even though GA just saw one when 3833 hit, I'm still holding out hope for that particular pair.  Since 3833 hit like it had good sense, as Decatur Guy says (333s and 888s were due on the 22nd), maybe ol Marge will do it again with that particular pair.  I'm gonna check again to make sure, but I think he lists 000s and 555s to fall on the 26th of the month.

Anyway, Happy Holidays to all and as always, I hope the picks do something for somebody somewhere...  Wink

Sista Dee

So nice to here from your Sista Dee.  Have a good Holiday!

wpb

WHISH's avatar - flower2
      Hardwick, Georgia 31034
      United States
      Member #104
      August 16, 2001
      855 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2007, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Hello Sista's Merry Christmas to you I have miss your posting. I hope your family is ok. Thank for your posting I will play the triples today and tomorrow.  Whish 

Missouri City, Texas
        United States
        Member #392
        June 9, 2002
        716 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2007, 11:43 am - IP Logged

HI Sista Dee,

I have not heard from you in a while I often wonder how you and your family are doing.  It is nice to hear from you and I miss my report from you.  I have been so busy and just did not have the time to get in touch with you.  Have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.  I am looking at an old sheet from you trying to narrow down the number for Texas. 

Rojo

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Va Beach
          United States
          Member #532
          August 2, 2002
          17968 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2007, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Happy Holidays to you and your family Sista Dee I hope you have been hitting a lot of numbers.  I had a good hit  1411 on 12/8 for $2500 just in time for Xmas.