Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 2:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

repeat your picks option!!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2007, 9:01 am - IP Logged

hey todd.

i'm not able to post my predictions for weeks at a time because i'm working upwards of 80 hours every week.i would be the happiest person in the world if you could put a REPEAT YOUR PICKS OPTION on the prediction board that way i don't have to type in an hours worth of my picks every week.just pressing repeat my picks would save me some time.i'd enjoy it if you ever could do it......

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19895 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2007, 9:46 am - IP Logged

I use Notepad to type out my predictions before I post.  I then copy and paste them to the prediction board and save the file using a descriptive name like  "OH649" or "OhRC5", that way if I want to repost them I have a copy.

Note: I use the same names every time, that way I replace the older copies.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23348 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2007, 10:47 am - IP Logged

hey todd.

i'm not able to post my predictions for weeks at a time because i'm working upwards of 80 hours every week.i would be the happiest person in the world if you could put a REPEAT YOUR PICKS OPTION on the prediction board that way i don't have to type in an hours worth of my picks every week.just pressing repeat my picks would save me some time.i'd enjoy it if you ever could do it......

That sounds like a good idea.  I'll try to work it in when I revamp the predictions posting page.  In the meantime, RJOh has a good suggestion:  save your picks using Notepad, or Excel, or Word (or anything else) and paste them in.  It should save a little time.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!