Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what is your favorite lottery game and why...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2007, 10:08 am - IP Logged

my favorite is pick 4.just one straight hit can fill your wallet with a few thousand.i know some like powerball,a few like pick 3 and quite a bit of folks like scratch offs but mine is pick 4....so whats your favorite and why.....

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10344 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2007, 10:15 am - IP Logged

For me it's Pick 5.

Pick 3 or Pick 4 arent' going to give you six figures in one win, and of the jackpot games you might actually hit a Pick 5.

Pick 6 and MM and PB woukd be nice but they're a dream.

Personally I think Pick 5 is more "within reach." 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2007, 10:45 am - IP Logged

my favorite is pick 4.just one straight hit can fill your wallet with a few thousand.i know some like powerball,a few like pick 3 and quite a bit of folks like scratch offs but mine is pick 4....so whats your favorite and why.....

I would love to have a pick 4 in my state, but I don't. I don't play pick 3 at all. My favorite games are probably Wild Card 2 and Hot Lotto. Although, I would like them better if they weren't computerized.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2007, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

hopefully you'll eventually get more games.....

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
          nashville
          United States
          Member #49896
          February 18, 2007
          1181 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2007, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

hey mike my favorite is powerball because i have played it the longest. before tennessee had it i would drive to kentucky to play. i agree with you pick 4 is a good game and i hit it for $5000 a few years ago but powerball can make all my dreams come true with one jackpot hit. 

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
            Wandering Aimlessly
            United States
            Member #25360
            November 5, 2005
            4461 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2007, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I don't have one yet.  Whichever one I win will be my favorite game.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2007, 1:51 am - IP Logged

The P-3....

It has the least amount of odds to win in all of the games. ( Straight hits only).

I feel that if I can master the basics, then I can multiply that 500 dollar payoff with progressive betting, winning even more.

I find that baby steps eventually lead to mountain climbing.

It baffles me why people try to beat astronomical odds with JP games head on, yet can't pass a let's say.... hundred to one test... profitability system.

Even ten to one. (on a regular basis)

Heads or tails even?

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2007, 1:56 am - IP Logged

i agree pac.

back in 2005 and 2006 my brother and me were playing lottery.he was playing about 10 bucks a draw on powerball and i was playing pick 4.from the summer of 2005 until the end of 2006 i made lets say around 12,000 dollars or more on pick 4.he made a total of 35 dollars on powerball.lets just say your right.i'd rather build steadily on my dream of making money a lil bit at a time then dreaming of a jackpot.i dreamed i dated marlyn monroe.thats never going to happen.....

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2007, 2:01 am - IP Logged

i know there for a while about a year or two ago i was steadily getting people here on lottery post gradually more interested in pick 4 through my winning and posting my results here on the post and then that damn gambling law hit and everything went haywire and i had to move on to other things but there for a heartbeat i was showing the possibilities of what could happen if you played the pick 4 regularly and stuck with it.i always thought it showed a better return for me in the long run but the jackpot games have that million dollar allure and you can't beat that.......