Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NFL week 17 thread

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by tnlotto1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2007, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

what games are you watching this week?

i'm watching the titans-colts matchup.if the titans win we are in the playoffs.if the titans lose then we don't go and cleveland gets in.the colts are only going to play starters like manning for a quarter or so.

the other game i like is new england vs. new york giants.i wonder if the patriots will set a record and go 16-0?

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2007, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

the titan-colts game will be aired sunday night and be the final game of the 2007 regular season.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
      nashville
      United States
      Member #49896
      February 18, 2007
      1181 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2007, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

the titan-colts game will be aired sunday night and be the final game of the 2007 regular season.

im picking the titans over the colts,redskins over the cowboys and the patriots over the giants.

the patriots should get to 16-0 but 19-0 is really hard but they have a great offense. the best chance a team has to beat the patriots is if the winter weather is bad to slow down the passing game. im glad nbc decided to flex the titans colts game into primetime sunday night. vince young is on the cover of the madden game so im sure nbc wanted to have vince young and peyton manning on tv together since they have so much appeal plus the playoff implications should make for great ratings. right now if the titans won they would play the chargers in san diego so that rematch would be a great game.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
        West Side of Sunny Florida
        United States
        Member #55048
        September 8, 2007
        3371 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2007, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Should I admit I am a Dolphins fan ?? And since I live in NY I also like the Giants.  So i am hoping the Giants can knock off the Cheaters's, oh I mean Patriots tonight.  Many of the sports shows are saying that there is ALWAYS a chance for the Giants to win its just remote. 

What I really want is a good, close game that comes down to the Giants defense winning it for them.   I think the NFL would also like that since it is on normal TV instead of just the NFL network.  And yes as a Dolphins fan I want to see the record not broken. 

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
          nashville
          United States
          Member #49896
          February 18, 2007
          1181 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2008, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Wildcard weekend picks:

Titans over chargers,Redskins over seahawks,tampa bay over giants and Jags over steelers.