Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For those geniuses using excel

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by THEGUY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New London CT
United States
Member #57263
December 25, 2007
14 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2007, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Here's one of my sincere tips and for those still in the giving spirit , I'd like you to send me som e of your winnings but first let's get to those lucky people in Connecticut. Are you an Excel expert?

Let's use columns a-f to form a 5x6 matrix. It's done like this:

Format columns a-f to a width of 1.29

place a 0 in a1, c1, e1, in cell a2 use this formula: =IF(a1+1>9,0,a1+1). copy this formula to c2 and e2. "c1" and "e1" must replace "a1" in the formula, for those specific columns

grab the heel of a2 so that it copys the formula into a3 to a10, you should have a column of numbers 0-9. Repeat this step for column c and e. Now the fun begins.

arrange the numbers in column A thus:

column A should have all even numbers (low to high), column b should have all the odd numbers (low to high)

arrange the numbers in column C thus:

starting with the 0 in c1 arrange all the even number in the proceeding cells from left to right in ascending order. the number 2 should be in cell d1, 4 in cell c3,  6 in cell d3 ect.. Then start with the odd numbers in cell d4,(low to high)

arrange the numbers in column E thus:

using the +3 addition arange the numbers in column e, into columns e and f , from left to right, starting with the 0 in e1. The sequence is 0,3,6,9,2,5,8,1,4,.

your 5x6 grid should now look like this

01 02 03

23 46 69

45 81 25

67 35 81

89 79 47 more tommorrow....................

New London CT
    United States
    Member #57263
    December 25, 2007
    14 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2008, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

To continue, for better veiwing, format the columns to 1.29. Now switch column b and column d. Use the border format to divide the matrix in half.

Notice, obviously, you have a 10 number spread that assures that the "grenade" is  close. By replacing the zeros with the digits from the previous pk3 drawing, the combinations will change.

For the nightly drawings in Conneticut there was a trend that showed that the results were below the combinations in this system and were 50 numbers or less from the actual result.

Using the pairs feature of the Conneticut pk3 drawing play the 4 descending front pairs from those in this system. I believe if you are a $30 a night gambler a five dollar loss at the end of the week is better than $210.

New London CT
      United States
      Member #57263
      December 25, 2007
      14 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2008, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Now that we've learned how to make the numbers we want to play try this one, the big money tip.

In cell a1 place  1 in cell a2 place 18. ready to play cash 5?

(new worksheet) place the same formula in a2 grab the right hand corner, drag down until 1-17 appears.  Copy cell a2 to cell b2 then drag down until 18-35 appears. Move the cells into a 5x7 matrix that looks like this:

01 18 02 19 03

04 20 05 21 22

06 23 07 24 08

09 25 10 26 11

12 27 13 28 14

15 29 16 30 31

32 33 17 34 35

replace the 1 with the lowest number from the pk 5 drawing and replace the 18 with highest number. Yeah don't we wish it was that simple. The truth is $320 came out of playing the combos mfg'ed by this system. which made it profitable for the month of december

7x31=217 margin 103, better than the $30 a night loss?

It's interesting enough to do a comparison for other months, more tomorrow.........Type

New London CT
        United States
        Member #57263
        December 25, 2007
        14 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2008, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

That was interesting but crapped for november. So it's a guarantee of at least one $10 winner per month! mid monthDisapprove

New London CT
          United States
          Member #57263
          December 25, 2007
          14 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2008, 10:47 am - IP Logged

NEXT! Using your genius quality prepare two columns one with even numbers one with odd, ....the way that was just discussed?? Then arrange the cells to fit the "texture" of a 5x7 matrix of your pick five game. For example if you fix line two of your matrix to two even numbers in sequence and three odd numbers in sequence, you've been a $10 or $300 dollar winner, in connecticut almost every draw. Simply, "hahaha" pick the right even or odd number to place in a1 and b1. Charting the correct odd or even numbers will help, just use your genius quality.

United States
            Member #41846
            June 23, 2006
            459 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2008, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

The Guy

I try to follow your instructions, but it seems you are saying one thing and doing something else.  you start with pick 3 then switch to pick 5 . I can't follow what you are trying to do.

I wish you lots of luck and sincerly hope this system works for you. Welcome to this forum and thanks for attempting to share. 

p8 

New London CT
              United States
              Member #57263
              December 25, 2007
              14 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2008, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

The theory is relatively the same, create a spread of numbers which will make you close. In the pk 3 example we've constructed a manner which was definitive in some aspects, this month so far the results are the reverse of my expectations but I think the method is usable.

As far as the larger, if you will, games, construction is a key along with your ability to form winners, it's a start. We've learned that on average two subcinct even or odd numbers are ,on average, coupled with one of either. Therefore any matrix that allows you to do that can have a specific point where that can be formed. The complication can be minor. I'm looking to keep the possibilities down to numbers under ten which unfortunately will increase the odds to the 1 in 7 presented for the CT. cash five game, as presented in a 5x7 matrix. I'm trying to texture the matrix so even though you didn't get the right even and odd numbers to line up that you are close enough to combine specific rows consistently.

New London CT
                United States
                Member #57263
                December 25, 2007
                14 Posts
                Posted: January 15, 2008, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I just had to brag. Sat. and last night, for those that read my latest post on how I spend only ywo dollars per night gambling, I just astound myself. I used the pk3 system sat, to win the pairs and then last night, because I gambled for thirty years i used the trend method for a boxed win. I'm always going to be "the guy" in my book. For 8 bucks over the weekend I made 60. Unbelievable!!!Party