Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My W - L Tally for 2007

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 9 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10354 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I'll put this in Lottery Discussions since it's all games:

2007:

Pick 3  Played $155.50, no hits.

(I'm strictly a $1 straight/box player with an occasional 50 cents straight) 

Pick 4 played $49, no hits.

(Same play as Pick 3, a lot less often)

Little Lotto  ( 5 / 39)

Played $313, won $103, 6 $10 hits (3 of 5), 43 $1 hits (2 of 5)

Lotto (6/ 52)

Played $138, won $9 ($3, 3 times)

Mega Millions

Played $154, won $19

Looking at this, I should stick with Little Lotto, but of course it doesn't offer the allure of multi-millions (although has been over $1 million). and of course Pick 3 and 4 offr the shot at putting a nice little score in your pocket, but I'm only an occassional player of those games.

All totaled that came to just about $2 a day entertainment (subtracting the wins from the total spent), I'm sure that's maybe a wee bit more than some here, and a whole lot less than some here. 

Well, it's a New Year and time to go rip up tickets!

Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

No need for a breakdown. The mere fact that you're still here typing away proves you are trying for the big one just like the rest of us........lol

Not to dis the LP, but the first week after the major win, will be a selfish one, then I'll get to business...lol

United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10354 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

No need for a breakdown. The mere fact that you're still here typing away proves you are trying for the big one just like the rest of us........lol

Not to dis the LP, but the first week after the major win, will be a selfish one, then I'll get to business...lol

Green laugh

Well, of course, Pac, part of the reason for the breakdown was seeing if there was a recurring three digit number in any of that!

Or six one and two digit numbers that are screaming out begging to be played!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Green laugh

Well, of course, Pac, part of the reason for the breakdown was seeing if there was a recurring three digit number in any of that!

Or six one and two digit numbers that are screaming out begging to be played!

I think the stats are about 70-80% repeats, hence the phrase..." The smart money is the repeater".

Keepem comin'...... I love this place....

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10354 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Oh yeah, how could I forget, also had 1 raffle ticket for $20, no winner. That was the end of raffles for me. There wasn't a winning ticket within 4100 numbers of mine. 

Lep

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Oh yeah, how could I forget, also had 1 raffle ticket for $20, no winner. That was the end of raffles for me. There wasn't a winning ticket within 4100 numbers of mine. 

My roommate bought a whole bunch. He had 1500 series tickets. But had 14s and 16s and 17s all around. Very close....but no sitar...

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              5615 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2008, 8:45 am - IP Logged

I'll put this in Lottery Discussions since it's all games:

2007:

Pick 3  Played $155.50, no hits.

(I'm strictly a $1 straight/box player with an occasional 50 cents straight) 

Pick 4 played $49, no hits.

(Same play as Pick 3, a lot less often)

Little Lotto  ( 5 / 39)

Played $313, won $103, 6 $10 hits (3 of 5), 43 $1 hits (2 of 5)

Lotto (6/ 52)

Played $138, won $9 ($3, 3 times)

Mega Millions

Played $154, won $19

Looking at this, I should stick with Little Lotto, but of course it doesn't offer the allure of multi-millions (although has been over $1 million). and of course Pick 3 and 4 offr the shot at putting a nice little score in your pocket, but I'm only an occassional player of those games.

All totaled that came to just about $2 a day entertainment (subtracting the wins from the total spent), I'm sure that's maybe a wee bit more than some here, and a whole lot less than some here. 

Well, it's a New Year and time to go rip up tickets!

Green laugh

I thought this was pretty interesting. If I did the math right, (math wiz I'm NOT) you won about 16% of what you played.

I keep records of what I play every year and I played $2199 and won $356, which is a little over 16% also. 

Does anyone else out there keep track? I would be interested in knowing how some otheres did. 

United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10354 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2008, 10:19 am - IP Logged

I thought this was pretty interesting. If I did the math right, (math wiz I'm NOT) you won about 16% of what you played.

I keep records of what I play every year and I played $2199 and won $356, which is a little over 16% also. 

Does anyone else out there keep track? I would be interested in knowing how some otheres did. 

Hey there rcbbuckeye. You have me wondering if the overall odds of winning on the numbers games aren't right around 16%.

You know, like they show on the back of scratcher tickets. 

Wonder if that's what it comes out to combining all games with drawings.

Lep

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

I am going to check out my online for details.  Everyone playing online should be able to do a break down..

I deposit $18.00 so far since joining back.  Now to determine which game paid off the most for me... pick 3 or pick 4...  and which state.

I will check that out this weekend when I sitting around with little to do...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5615 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2008, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss,

I have records on my other computer for 2005, and 2006. My kid is on that one right now, but I'm going to check the percentages and see when he gets done.

I play most of the games, except scratchoffs. My plan has been to play the jackpot games to retire, and the daily games like P3 and P4 to make the money back I lose on the jackpot games...... ok, having read that I know people will think I'm nuts. Well, that's my little fantasy as I play each day. Lord knows that strategy is about as flawed as it can get. But I have fun. 

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                      Member #48046
                      December 7, 2006
                      1699 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2008, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I hope it's o.k. to  pipe in on this one.....

I had 18 wins for 2007,       Fifteen for Power Ball, .... and Three foe Lotto 5  2 before computer draws, one after.

By the way.... they were just kinda,   you know.... minor wins,  and thats from the ones I happen to save

Report over.... I guessCool