Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The POETASTER PLUS Vol. 7

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2008, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

The new year is here. The POETASTER SAY HAVE NO FEAR!!!!  All of us will have a very nice NEW YEAR.  I no it was hard to endure the wait.  This time not eleven numbers for you. I only got eight. -(033- 904 - 803 - 162 - 362 - 611 - 363 - 506). Put your brain in the game.  You win I win. It is all the same. My New Year Promise that I plan to keep.  Respect all individuals that I may meet.  Therefore, the word for today is RESPECT.  Remember the story about the man with no shoes. I know, this may be old news.  But some times a little reminder may make a change. RESPECT each other. RESPECT the game. A hint to the wise is what I provide.  My RESPECT for you all I will never hide.  Respond back to me. Don't be shy.  I AM JUST THE POETASTER, IN OTHER WORDS, I AM JUST ANOTHER GUY.  What must I do to get a reply out of you. You must know by now that I am going to say what ever I must say.  Talk to me. I am just one Lottery Post Away.

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #40207
    May 29, 2006
    2024 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2008, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Last Chance/The Poetaster!  Love to read your posts! Lovies Very uplifting.  Blue Angel

United States
      Member #6388
      August 20, 2004
      3578 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2008, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

The new year is here. The POETASTER SAY HAVE NO FEAR!!!!  All of us will have a very nice NEW YEAR.  I no it was hard to endure the wait.  This time not eleven numbers for you. I only got eight. -(033- 904 - 803 - 162 - 362 - 611 - 363 - 506). Put your brain in the game.  You win I win. It is all the same. My New Year Promise that I plan to keep.  Respect all individuals that I may meet.  Therefore, the word for today is RESPECT.  Remember the story about the man with no shoes. I know, this may be old news.  But some times a little reminder may make a change. RESPECT each other. RESPECT the game. A hint to the wise is what I provide.  My RESPECT for you all I will never hide.  Respond back to me. Don't be shy.  I AM JUST THE POETASTER, IN OTHER WORDS, I AM JUST ANOTHER GUY.  What must I do to get a reply out of you. You must know by now that I am going to say what ever I must say.  Talk to me. I am just one Lottery Post Away.

Love your.. ah,these numbers are gr8t,the 506 will drop for sure...