Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 9:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which Do You Prefer

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Which Do You Prefer

Fly [ 3 ]  [42.86%]
Fla Mega Money 4/44+1/22 [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Mosquito [ 3 ]  [42.86%]
Total Valid Votes [ 7 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3112 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2008, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Is there any lotto game worse then the Fla Mega Money 4/44+1/22?

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5966 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2008, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

No doubt it has to be the worse!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2008, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Please explain.  Do you mean because the jackpot doesn't increase after it hits $2 million or the odds?  Last week when it reached $2 million I was thinking that each time it isn't hit and they don't increase the jackpot, it is such a rip-off.  I know it rolls down, but so what?  Is this what you mean?

I did check FL MegaMoney only because I hate flies and I don't like being eaten alive by the mosquitos (the only reason the cold weather is nice!)  However, maybe the mosquito and the FL Lottery have something in common - they both get under out skin & try to suck the blood out of us!

Smile

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3112 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2008, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Please explain.  Do you mean because the jackpot doesn't increase after it hits $2 million or the odds?  Last week when it reached $2 million I was thinking that each time it isn't hit and they don't increase the jackpot, it is such a rip-off.  I know it rolls down, but so what?  Is this what you mean?

I did check FL MegaMoney only because I hate flies and I don't like being eaten alive by the mosquitos (the only reason the cold weather is nice!)  However, maybe the mosquito and the FL Lottery have something in common - they both get under out skin & try to suck the blood out of us!

Smile

Mainly I don't care for it because there is no good way to wheel it and you can't wheel a mega ball.  Other games offer a bonus ball  that gives more ways to win, while a mega ball makes it millions of times harder.  The odds jump from 1in142,215 for 4if4 to 1 in 2.9 million with the mega ball added in.  I don't find any fun in playing it.  Mosquitos make me prefer flys. ;-)

BobP

derek7's avatar - speedykat
          IL
          United States
          Member #34578
          March 4, 2006
          198 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2008, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Mainly I don't care for it because there is no good way to wheel it and you can't wheel a mega ball.  Other games offer a bonus ball  that gives more ways to win, while a mega ball makes it millions of times harder.  The odds jump from 1in142,215 for 4if4 to 1 in 2.9 million with the mega ball added in.  I don't find any fun in playing it.  Mosquitos make me prefer flys. ;-)

BobP

I too hate these additional Power/Mega balls. You think you have nice wheel, then you have to play it 3 times if you have 3 hot choices for MegaBall for example. Or you just assign these Mega/Power numbers to your single wheel and you will either hit 0+1 or 2+0 :) 

Derek 

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            PA
            United States
            Member #22983
            October 6, 2005
            2226 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2008, 5:19 am - IP Logged

"Unlucky for life." - cash only LOL

Guess he retired along with the game as he no longer had anything to post about.