Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream far away

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by angelm.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bay Minette
United States
Member #57121
December 18, 2007
68 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2008, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

This is a true dream and not made up and was about 4 days ago.I think it means its going to be hard or a long shot to win. Hope not but... The dream was that I won the fantasy 5 lottery and I had my ticket in hand double checking it over to tell my wife about it. I turned on a light to see it better and instead of a regular light that came on some sort of black light came on and as I looked at the ticket I saw the numbers were changing as I rotated it within the light..The next thing was I was with my wife and we were trying to find our way to innerstate I-10. At this point in the dream it was nothing to do with winning a lottery it was all about finding out where innerstate I-10 was and being frustrated. In this point of the dream I looked around and we were in Los Angeles and the dream ended. All I know is we live right at the Panhandle of Florida and innerstate I-10 runs throgh here all the way to Jacksonville Fla. where you have to drive to to cash in a big one. Innerstate I-10 also begins in LA and ends at Jacksonville Fla. Hope I aint cursed or something. I think it would be cool to win a big one. 

angelm's avatar - anne
    richmond ky.
    United States
    Member #15877
    May 22, 2005
    8472 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2008, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

To dream of playing the lottery, suggests that you are relying too much on fate instead of taking responsibility for your own actions/decisions. You need to reconsider some issue/situation before committing to it.

To dream that you win the lottery, represents your inner desires to live without having to worry about financial and material troubles