|Posted: January 4, 2008, 2:00 am - IP Logged|
What have you observed about playing lotto?
Share your observations and lotto "corollaries" here - not specific strategies like mixing up odd and even numbers, but things like:
When you think all even numbers can't possibly hit another time, they do!
System players will win on quick picks, and vice versa
The pick 3 or 4 you have a strong hunch about and are going to play for the evening draw has hit mid-day, inknownto you.
My personal observations about lotto:
1. He who hesitates is probably right:
The numbers I think first without giving much thought to them hit more often, but i never play them because i have to think about the numbers and thats where it all goes wrong for me.
Conclusion: Dont overthink it too much....
2. The desire to win and the pressure lead to wrong decisions:
Sometimes I skip days because either the jackpot is low or i don't want to spend too much $ on lotto. I still go ahead and pick some numbers for the drawings i'm not going to play, just to see how my picks would have performed. I have noticed that where there is no pressure and when i'm not spending money (playing for fun) I get more numbers correct...
3. I have had more succes playing mostly hot numbers...mixed with only one or two colds...playing too many colds because you think they are due has led me to losses...
4. Never reveal your methods...
Share most of yor secrets and watch your friends become millionaires....lol...its true
5. Quick picks are not garbage ....>75% of jackpot winners are QPs.