Welcome Guest
You last visited October 23, 2017, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery winners & financial group

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #56155
November 5, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2008, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

When a financial group/agent acts on behalf of a lottery winner,how does it work & benefit the winner?What takes place between the two?I'm getting prepared...just in case!! 

Bagent's avatar - avatar 10424.gif
    Vancouver, WA
    United States
    Member #53665
    July 15, 2007
    151 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2008, 4:21 am - IP Logged

I am surprised that no one has answered this yet.  I am by no means an expert at this but I think that what a financial group would be doing for you is helping you to prepare for the winnings that you have.  They would be setting up retirement accounts, investment portfolios and the such.  Also, with the assistance of a lawyer, they can get Trusts set up to protect you and your money too.

As I said, I am no expert and these are my thoughts only since I am not even sure that this is accurate.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2008, 4:24 am - IP Logged

I am surprised that no one has answered this yet.  I am by no means an expert at this but I think that what a financial group would be doing for you is helping you to prepare for the winnings that you have.  They would be setting up retirement accounts, investment portfolios and the such.  Also, with the assistance of a lawyer, they can get Trusts set up to protect you and your money too.

As I said, I am no expert and these are my thoughts only since I am not even sure that this is accurate.

I am surprised that no one has answered this yet.

ROFL