Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

im fed up with pick 3!!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 9 years ago by KyMystikal.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bipolar's avatar - Yavill
the berry/louisiana
United States
Member #16351
May 29, 2005
568 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2008, 11:10 am - IP Logged

i quit im not playing anymore! 188 has came out in louisiana 3 times in almost one month and i missed it every time i played it for the longest time and missed it the first time then played it again and figured it ant coming again so gave up. well it hit and now hit again, Im so mad i could tho upThudSO I QUIT!!!!!! im never ever playing it agin i think i will quit the pick 4 also and maybe just play powerball and my states lotto and thats it. SOOO good luck pick 3 and pick 4 players, many wins too ya !!!!!!

angelm's avatar - anne
    richmond ky.
    United States
    Member #15877
    May 22, 2005
    8472 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2008, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

I think this has happened to most of us here.I have also got upset and said the same thing and was playing again in about a week.Maybe a little break from lottery is all you need.Good luck!!

bipolar's avatar - Yavill
      the berry/louisiana
      United States
      Member #16351
      May 29, 2005
      568 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2008, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I think this has happened to most of us here.I have also got upset and said the same thing and was playing again in about a week.Maybe a little break from lottery is all you need.Good luck!!

thank you angelm, your probably right! it just that i play numbers for a while and quit and here they come. Or im thinking about a certain set of numbers and i say nananan there's no way they will come out and BAM! they fall . Somethimes i just scream out ! im so mad. Yeah maybe your right angelm, just a little break. thanks

United States
        Member #6388
        August 20, 2004
        3578 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2008, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

i quit im not playing anymore! 188 has came out in louisiana 3 times in almost one month and i missed it every time i played it for the longest time and missed it the first time then played it again and figured it ant coming again so gave up. well it hit and now hit again, Im so mad i could tho upThudSO I QUIT!!!!!! im never ever playing it agin i think i will quit the pick 4 also and maybe just play powerball and my states lotto and thats it. SOOO good luck pick 3 and pick 4 players, many wins too ya !!!!!!

aw,don't be discouraged, I have faith in you. It juz wasn't your time sweetie,but Your time will come,juz don't give up,an remember,"You don't hit the number,The number will hit You".... "Patience Is A Verture".... Many blessings!!!

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
          Florence, Alabama
          United States
          Member #8658
          November 13, 2004
          1993 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2008, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Yes it has. I played 88 all in Ky for 4 months and went out of the state for a week. You know it, it fell while I was out of town. I told a co-worker that 4122 was going to fall in KY during Dec. It always seems to fall. I told them I was going to play it everyday because I wasn't going to miss it this year. Yes it also fell during that time I was out of state. As a matter of fact it fell on my birthday 12/24. That is one of the main reasons I was so mad when it came out and I missed it. Don't feel bad it does happen to all of us and to some more then others. I remember in September I was playing 884 real heavy in Ky because I thought it was coming out. I told people at work they better play it I had strong feelings about it. I played 10.00 on it and low and behold out comes 484. I never thought about playing the backside number. I continued to play 884 the next day and thought about playing the 484 but forgot to play it when I got to the store. The next day 484 falls again. Now I'm upset because I forgot to play it so I'm thinking to myself I'm going to play it the next day. So now we're on the 3rd day and I'm set that I'm going to play it today and I'm not going to forget it this time. I  go to the store and play and yes 484 falls on evening. I finally caught it. I played it during my lunch break so I am in a hurry to get back to work and I don't check my ticket and I have it 448 straight. Don't give up just take a break it happens to all of us.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

clarthestar's avatar - Jailin
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #52641
            June 2, 2007
            595 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2008, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

aw my i no how u feel b cause i feel like that too even today.  played that 700 and 546 for the longest couldnt get out to play today and BAM!! there they were.  had to hold my composure cause am at work but i felt like kicking the whole damn building down.  so that happens to me all the time and i say that am not playing anymore and still end up playing.  i carried the 777 for so long and when it came out i played every ting with 77 except that boy i was mad.  i died and arose again when 662 and 626 fell the same nite in miami and late chicago i was playing that from my son's birthday in November of last year.  didnt catch a piece.  the following morning i woke up after dreaming about my father who was 73 when he dies last year and i sai that i was only playing 733 and 773 until it come.  Forget to hit purchase and 733 WALKED RITE IN.  so dnt give up i lost so much money since then and am still playing cause i no one day i will hit em BIG.  SO B encouraged.

MONEY IS POWER!Dance$$$$ WIDE RECEIVER!!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
              Stone Mountain, GA
              United States
              Member #3189
              January 1, 2004
              28263 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2008, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

We've all been there......  Confused

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/168471

United States
                Member #6388
                August 20, 2004
                3578 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2008, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

We've all been there......  Confused

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/168471

Cussing Face Tell me about it.... lol

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
                  Florence, Alabama
                  United States
                  Member #8658
                  November 13, 2004
                  1993 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2008, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Cussing Face Tell me about it.... lol

Here's another one today, I played 2220 2202 2022 0222 .25 str in GA/IL/KY/SC/TN. I thought I had played it for all states but was mistaken. It fell midday in MI.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

honey10's avatar - nw femaleelf.jpg

Bahamas
                    Member #1774
                    July 1, 2003
                    1349 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2008, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

aw my i no how u feel b cause i feel like that too even today.  played that 700 and 546 for the longest couldnt get out to play today and BAM!! there they were.  had to hold my composure cause am at work but i felt like kicking the whole damn building down.  so that happens to me all the time and i say that am not playing anymore and still end up playing.  i carried the 777 for so long and when it came out i played every ting with 77 except that boy i was mad.  i died and arose again when 662 and 626 fell the same nite in miami and late chicago i was playing that from my son's birthday in November of last year.  didnt catch a piece.  the following morning i woke up after dreaming about my father who was 73 when he dies last year and i sai that i was only playing 733 and 773 until it come.  Forget to hit purchase and 733 WALKED RITE IN.  so dnt give up i lost so much money since then and am still playing cause i no one day i will hit em BIG.  SO B encouraged.

same here dont give up,I was buying 700 st and box  from since my mom turn70yrs on the 29th dec,and my neice turn 7yrs on the 1 st of january,and forgot to buy it today in illinois,Hit With Sticksilly me,it is bad but one day we all  will win big, Bang Headso clarthestar and bipolar, I know the feeling.

Bahamas
                      Member #1774
                      July 1, 2003
                      1349 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2008, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

same here dont give up,I was buying 700 st and box  from since my mom turn70yrs on the 29th dec,and my neice turn 7yrs on the 1 st of january,and forgot to buy it today in illinois,Hit With Sticksilly me,it is bad but one day we all  will win big, Bang Headso clarthestar and bipolar, I know the feeling.

But boy when you see that 101 comes in any way 110 or 011,I will be on that like white on rice.lol.Smash

Baton Rouge
                        United States
                        Member #46441
                        September 10, 2006
                        612 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2008, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

I hear ya bi. I had the 881 and just didnt go back out yesterday to play it. Second time this year already b/c I also had the 079. It just drives me crazy.

Bahamas
                          Member #1774
                          July 1, 2003
                          1349 Posts
                          Posted: January 8, 2008, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

But boy when you see that 101 comes in any way 110 or 011,I will be on that like white on rice.lol.Smash

HEY YALL THE WHITE IS ON THE RICE.White BounceBanana LOL

logo's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            ga
                            United States
                            Member #52616
                            June 1, 2007
                            1394 Posts
                            Posted: January 8, 2008, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

HEY YALL THE WHITE IS ON THE RICE.White BounceBanana LOL

congrats  on your win

wtg honey10

derek7's avatar - speedykat
                              IL
                              United States
                              Member #34578
                              March 4, 2006
                              198 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2008, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I had the same thing with P4. Been playing 0016 for $1+ str (often $5) and it hit twice in IL within last 15 months. Twice on these few days I just didn't play.

/Derek