Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A momentary GA Hmmmmm

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2008, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

It seems to me some of my GA friends have been looking for those elusive triples.   I was doing one of my infamous astrological look backs and came across something interesting, at least to me.

Every once in a while a lineup comes where the first 3 (minimum) planets are in the same sign:  Today's lineup, lasting only today is

Sun - Capricorn  Moon - Capricorn  Mercury - Capricorn

Capricorn has been so in the  astrology news lately - and now this.

I was looking back when (loosely) this lineup has happened and, instead of looking at DE, I looked at GA.  The first 2 dates I looked at, out of order, were 1/8/98 and 1/5/00 - I believe, if I did this correctly, that in each case the night number was a triple (2's and 5's).   

Oddly enough, the number most associated with Capricorn, ruled by Saturn, is (drum roll please) 8

However, Mercury is moving too (an early 718 for DE and NY) and I hear a particular GA Friend is being driven crazy by 5718.  I sure would like to see someone get the big 1718 or 5718 out of this mix.  Actually, I'd like everyone reading this to benefit, no matter where you are.  May this bring good things to you.  J

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20124 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2008, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

It seems to me some of my GA friends have been looking for those elusive triples.   I was doing one of my infamous astrological look backs and came across something interesting, at least to me.

Every once in a while a lineup comes where the first 3 (minimum) planets are in the same sign:  Today's lineup, lasting only today is

Sun - Capricorn  Moon - Capricorn  Mercury - Capricorn

Capricorn has been so in the  astrology news lately - and now this.

I was looking back when (loosely) this lineup has happened and, instead of looking at DE, I looked at GA.  The first 2 dates I looked at, out of order, were 1/8/98 and 1/5/00 - I believe, if I did this correctly, that in each case the night number was a triple (2's and 5's).   

Oddly enough, the number most associated with Capricorn, ruled by Saturn, is (drum roll please) 8

However, Mercury is moving too (an early 718 for DE and NY) and I hear a particular GA Friend is being driven crazy by 5718.  I sure would like to see someone get the big 1718 or 5718 out of this mix.  Actually, I'd like everyone reading this to benefit, no matter where you are.  May this bring good things to you.  J

Thanks Jake,

appreciate the information...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #27294
      November 29, 2005
      15872 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2008, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for lookin' out, Jake!  Love your post!!!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend