Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 wheel

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #19065
July 25, 2005
71 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2008, 4:33 am - IP Logged

Hi    Just wondering if anyone has a good wheel for pick 3,  for 10 numbers with a guarantee  that if any two numbers are hit, they will both appear on one line, somewhere in the wheel.  many thamks

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2008, 5:58 am - IP Logged

Hi    Just wondering if anyone has a good wheel for pick 3,  for 10 numbers with a guarantee  that if any two numbers are hit, they will both appear on one line, somewhere in the wheel.  many thamks

Check my blog, it has a free pick3 (and pick4) wheeling engine, and it will exactly do what you require it to do (and much more ;-)

cheers
    Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Australia
      Member #19065
      July 25, 2005
      71 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2008, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ricky

Many thanks for that. I really appreciate your help. I downloaded the software as you suggested, but am at a bit of a loss as to how I get it to make a pick 3 wheel for say 10 or more numbers.   I couldn't see where the number 10 for example goes. ( only the numbers 1 to 9), for each of the three digits.  Could you be so kind as to give me step by step instructions  on how to make a pick 3 wheel for 10 numbers with a guarrantee that any 2 numbers out of the 10 will appear on one line in the wheel using your software.  I must say your software looks excellent & if I can get  it to do what I want, I will certainly purchase  the pro version.  Once again many thanks  Kindest regards   TOM

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49835 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2008, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

In the absence of an example: I'm guessing you're looking for something like this:

Ininuga - Lotto Wheels, by Uros Boltin

Numbers: 10
        Pick: 3
        Guarantee: 2
        Condition: 2
        Combinations: 17

1  2  6
        1  3 10
        1  4  7
        1  5  8
        1  9 10
        2  3  5
        2  4  9
        2  7 10
        2  8  9
        3  4  6
        3  4  8
        3  5  7
        3  7  9
        4  5 10
        5  6  9
        6  7  8
        6  8 10

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/128907/543962

PS: A wealth of Information can be found on Lottery Post by using the Search Facility.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2008, 3:56 am - IP Logged

Hi Ricky

Many thanks for that. I really appreciate your help. I downloaded the software as you suggested, but am at a bit of a loss as to how I get it to make a pick 3 wheel for say 10 or more numbers.   I couldn't see where the number 10 for example goes. ( only the numbers 1 to 9), for each of the three digits.  Could you be so kind as to give me step by step instructions  on how to make a pick 3 wheel for 10 numbers with a guarrantee that any 2 numbers out of the 10 will appear on one line in the wheel using your software.  I must say your software looks excellent & if I can get  it to do what I want, I will certainly purchase  the pro version.  Once again many thanks  Kindest regards   TOM

Hi Tom,

there is no number 10 in pick3, only digits from 0 to 9...

cheers
          Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Australia
            Member #19065
            July 25, 2005
            71 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2008, 4:21 am - IP Logged

OIC Shocked   What I want  is a wheel for 10 numbers ,with 3 numbers in each  line, (to cut a long story short),  to help me  select my weekly lotto numbers for pick 6.   Any chance of modifying your software so that it will go up to say 15 numbers instead of the present 9?    I'm sure this would dramatically increase the amount of interest in your software  & therefore sales.Wink, as pick 3 for 10 to 15 numbers seems very scarce.  Many thanks for your prompt reply. Hope you can help me further. Kindest Regards

Australia
              Member #19065
              July 25, 2005
              71 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2008, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Anyone know of any programs that will wheel 10 or more numbers  for  pick 3 , & or pick 4  ??Shocked  many thanks

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                49835 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2008, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Anyone know of any programs that will wheel 10 or more numbers  for  pick 3 , & or pick 4  ??Shocked  many thanks

Ininuga - Lotto Wheels, by Uros Boltin

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!