Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lumunus Experiments

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Omniscient.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island, NY
United States
Member #57412
January 3, 2008
419 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2008, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Geez......

I spent some time reading through the series of 32 "experiments" this person went through recently and I must say it's both exciting, encouraging and sad........all at the same time to read through them.

Although I understand his point of view, I don't agree completely with his strategy and mindset about it (for example I think an educated stock buy or well planned business investment is alot less risk).  Takes an equal amount of guts, determination and foolishness to have gone through it.

To risk amounts of $300 (up to $700+) per day..wow.  Although I occasionaly spend $50 on a days betting, I try to stay in the $20 range max. 

Some random thoughts:

1) How exactly is the "Power Number" determined? Thats obviously a term from a system (maybe Gail Howards?)  Is Power number the same as a "key" number. I assume so.

2) Although he claims he came out ahead in the end..you can see he failed many times by Wheeling and counting on a 20ish number set to come out.   The $3,000 plus win must have been alot of fun to have happen.  You can go back and forth on this endlessly.

3) how much confidence can you have in a system when you feel you need to buy 300+ tickets to administrate it? 

I think he risked way too much money on what amounts to a random game of chance.  I still admire him somewhat. You just gotta love optomistic types who beleive in themselves.  He is one of the folks here I would be happy to collude with to form a low risk experimental  plan.  I hope his efforts produce a happy ending.  I just think he should direct his drive, motivation and faith in other areas in addition to game.  I noticed very few of you commented/replied while this was going on.

I could go on and on but any comments?   

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2008, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

I believe Luminus was playing on paper much of the time and not risking as much as he said he was. I could be wrong but who could afford to do that? Unless you're rich and have money to blow. But why would a "rich" person be on this forum in the first place? lol. Us "po folks" are here just trying to find someway to win. LOL

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2008, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

1) How exactly is the "Power Number" determined? Thats obviously a term from a system (maybe Gail Howards?)  Is Power number the same as a "key" number. I assume so.

Power is the same as key number.

I like to use key number(s) for the chance at multiple lower tier prizes.

I used key number 1 in my test post here. I was undecided between the 1 and 37.

I will generally go for a hot number for a key number when I feel it is ready to drop.

Maybe the 1 will drop tonight.

MAGA

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3104 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2008, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Yes, Gail Howard calls them Power Numbers. Robert Serotic and Ivan Dimitrov and Professor Jones call them Key Numbers.  Zdenek Pavlik calls them King Numbers.  I've also seen them called Banker and Monarch numbers.  Personally I prefer Key Numbers.  BobP

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: January 11, 2008, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully it was all on paper. I could never bet 300+ a day. If I had that much to bet daily, odds are I would be out shopping. LOL

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #46570
            September 14, 2006
            558 Posts
            Posted: January 15, 2008, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully it was all on paper. I could never bet 300+ a day. If I had that much to bet daily, odds are I would be out shopping. LOL

You'd have to play online for that amount.. insane to write out all those tickets !

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!