Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Betslips money request

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Belgium
Member #56433
November 18, 2007
2 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2008, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Hi

After winning with pick 4, I decided to request a withdrawl via their site, but writing an email gave me every time a error message..After 10 tries still nothing..

Then tried putting only the amount I wanted, and wow it worked, message was sent..

But how long does it take for them to reply to this mail (if they do at all), so I know all is ok..

Greetings,

Ron

Belgium
    Member #56433
    November 18, 2007
    2 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2008, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I forgot to ask, does anyone know a way to contact Betslips via email instead via their website ?

Ron

Shellykins's avatar - winifrid
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #28745
      December 21, 2005
      77 Posts
      Posted: January 11, 2008, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi, albudy133:

Depending on their workload, it can take between 5 to 13 days for a reply and it is only via their website.  In order to withdraw money, you have to go through their website at "contact us" and request "withdrawal".  The withdrawal and money posted to your account can take at least 3 days.

Hope that this is helpful.

Shellykins

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2008, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi, albudy133:

Depending on their workload, it can take between 5 to 13 days for a reply and it is only via their website.  In order to withdraw money, you have to go through their website at "contact us" and request "withdrawal".  The withdrawal and money posted to your account can take at least 3 days.

Hope that this is helpful.

It's amazing, and not just with Betslip, but companies of all sorts in general. They'll take your money faster than a flash of lightning with no hitch and no glitch, but have every administrative excuse in the world as to why it takes so long to pay.

How come it dosen't take 5 days for them to accept a deposit for your account?....lol    BS