Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Delaware Getting Hot Lotto

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Delaware
United States
Member #30273
January 14, 2006
494 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2008, 1:16 am - IP Logged

I saw a Delaware Lottery billboard on I-95 in downtown Wilmington (northbound near Exit 6) that "something hot is coming January 28". According to Wikipedia, it is Hot Lotto. I haven't seen it advertised on the state's website or anywhere for that matter prior to tonight. Additionally, they will have a "sizzler" option that will work like Powerplay but only go up to 3x.

Since the game is computerized I will not be buying any tickets, but it will probably be more popular than the Multi-Win Lotto.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Lotto

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
    Member #50124
    February 26, 2007
    601 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2008, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Good luck!  Idaho just got Hot Lotto last year, but they haven't added the Sizzler yet.  I kinda hope they don't cuz I don't need to be spending another buck every drawing.  No No

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2008, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Good luck!  Idaho just got Hot Lotto last year, but they haven't added the Sizzler yet.  I kinda hope they don't cuz I don't need to be spending another buck every drawing.  No No

I like Hot Lotto, but if they add the sizzler here I won't be paying extra money to play it. The reason, it's computerized. I do play once in a while, but I still don't trust the computerized drawings enough to add an extra buck to each line.