Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For those who play the same numbers

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lottocalgal.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10354 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2008, 12:50 am - IP Logged

No matter how you got your numbers, whether it's birthdays and anniversaries, or numbers you've figured out on your own, please complete the sentence:

"I always play the same numbers because ..............................." 

I'm just a little curious about this and think it might be interesting.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
    Wandering Aimlessly
    United States
    Member #25360
    November 5, 2005
    4461 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2008, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Because my timing in life stinks.  If I don't play them, they'll be drawn. 

s5thomps's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
      Hard Luck, Ak
      United States
      Member #23472
      October 13, 2005
      275 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2008, 4:31 am - IP Logged

No matter how you got your numbers, whether it's birthdays and anniversaries, or numbers you've figured out on your own, please complete the sentence:

Because I know that they will hit eventualy! Boxing

Bagent's avatar - avatar 10424.gif
        Vancouver, WA
        United States
        Member #53665
        July 15, 2007
        151 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2008, 6:21 am - IP Logged

I can't really answer this statement cuz I have stopped playing the numbers, but I played them for 4 years with no wins at all of any amount.  Since there was no activity on them, I changed over to QP and have won a couple of times even tho nothing really big yet.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10354 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2008, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I can't really answer this statement cuz I have stopped playing the numbers, but I played them for 4 years with no wins at all of any amount.  Since there was no activity on them, I changed over to QP and have won a couple of times even tho nothing really big yet.

Thanks, Bagent 

That brings up another question, how long do you play the same numbers?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
            Member #28409
            December 15, 2005
            1198 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2008, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Because they are a beautiful set of numbers.  They are mathmatically correct.  And I have skipped playing some before which came out exactly right., either that night that I didn't play them or only weeks after.  (Four times? I think. I try to block out unpleasant memories., which makes it hard to recall when I need them for whatever reason.)  And, given the history of the games, they will come out, it's just a matter of when.  It could be years from now, but I prefer to think it will be soon.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              CA
              United States
              Member #57222
              December 23, 2007
              587 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2008, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

That my fear too.  I have  serious favorites and they will hit eventually,  I just dont want to miss out on that day.  Let's just hope it doesnt take 15 years.Banana