Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Changes Do You Expect With Lottery In 2008?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Omniscient.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11339 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2008, 12:26 am - IP Logged

i'm really hoping they do change back to ball drawings.right before they went to RNG i snagged a pick 4 straight for 2,500 dollars.it feels weird because i haven't bought a lottery ticket in almost a half of a year.i miss it a lot but i studied the drawings on here last night for tennessee and when they had balls i hit the pick 4 straight quite a few times.in the last six months i compared my numbers i usually play to the ones tennessee drew RNG style and my move appeared to be a very good one i would've hit 0 times.zero.i'm telling you they do spit out the most strangest combinations of numbers now with this computerized thing.also on pick 3 i usually play four numbers that were hitting very regular and in the last six months since RNG they've hit....you guessed it.zero times.

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #46570
    September 14, 2006
    558 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2008, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

I expect to lose more frequently and I expect the lottery to make a few $billion more off of us in the coming year...  changes are already being made to change lotteries to different lotto matrix's and ball to computer draws. Can someone say boycot ?!?!?

"As one, we're a fragile snowflake, but when we stick together, oh boy, what a mess we can make!"  .. that was a quote by Hillary Clinton, not that I go around quoting her, but that statement has always had lots of truth to it.

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!