Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sanford and Son

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Kidzmom.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sfilippo's avatar - skull
Oklahoma
United States
Member #33770
February 24, 2006
3146 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2008, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

I was watching old reruns of Sanford and Son. Fred had a dream about a bus or something and translated it to the pick 3 number of 219 and hit it big. I guess the dream number translations have been around awhile. That was somewhat of a surprise to me.

Smiley Steve

logo's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    ga
    United States
    Member #52616
    June 1, 2007
    1394 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2008, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

I was watching old reruns of Sanford and Son. Fred had a dream about a bus or something and translated it to the pick 3 number of 219 and hit it big. I guess the dream number translations have been around awhile. That was somewhat of a surprise to me.

it  use to cost 10 cent bx

18 cent straight to play

United States
      Member #6388
      August 20, 2004
      3578 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2008, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

I remember that episode,cuz fred's friend bubba came over and told him what was going on with him an fred got the dream book an looked it up an it gave 374* and 216* I remember cuz I played it for 3 days an I hit .... lol I love this show!!!!

sfilippo's avatar - skull
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #33770
        February 24, 2006
        3146 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2008, 8:36 am - IP Logged

I remember that episode,cuz fred's friend bubba came over and told him what was going on with him an fred got the dream book an looked it up an it gave 374* and 216* I remember cuz I played it for 3 days an I hit .... lol I love this show!!!!

Yes, that's the one I saw. It was pretty funny.

Smiley Steve

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2008, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Dream numbers have been around for ages. Long before legal lottery.

Players used dream numbers when they used to play nickle and 10 cents with the bookies.

Had to use 10 cents. Could not use the d word. Green laugh

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2008, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Dream numbers have been around for ages. Long before legal lottery.

Players used dream numbers when they used to play nickle and 10 cents with the bookies.

Had to use 10 cents. Could not use the d word. Green laugh

LOL

In my classroom we do not say the "D" word either.. However the "D" word there is Divide...lol

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
              NC
              United States
              Member #11741
              February 23, 2005
              1233 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2008, 11:44 am - IP Logged

My husband is a Sanford and Son junkie!  So when NC got the Pick 3, the only number he played everyday was 219  because of that show! lol and low and behold  He finally won! lol