Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

getting the wrong # into the right #

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
chefgaryl's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
bristol pa
United States
Member #34145
February 28, 2006
367 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2008, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Is this a mystery , well it could just be , In my humble opinion I say that there is got to be a way that at least one of us on this site can figure this out.I know we are close but not close enough it just seems that way.

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2008, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Is this a mystery , well it could just be , In my humble opinion I say that there is got to be a way that at least one of us on this site can figure this out.I know we are close but not close enough it just seems that way.

you are right, there's got to be way...I mean when i see predictors get 3 out of 5, i think there's got to be a way to get the other 2 numbers...I mean you got the 3 already...Think for a minute, what if a genie was to tell you that 3 numbers were going to play in the lottery tomorrow, what will you do? Isn't that like a big step....Isn't that what predictors do all the time, they get 3 out of 5...There's got to be a way to get the other 2 numbers...And if so was the case we could get 5/5 every day...There's got to be a way....

Long Island, NY
      United States
      Member #57412
      January 3, 2008
      419 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2008, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

It seems like no matter what methods you use to pick numbers, the elements of randomness/luck will always be part of the equation. 

The only way I know to overcome that obstacle is to play a alot of number combinations(buy alot of tickets). My methods have me dancing all around the right numbers just about every pick and draw.

I get plenty of 3 of 5's (such as in last nights NY Take 5) A little extra wheeling and I would have had a significant win. I played five sets of numbers..the winning numbers were all within those sets. But you have to draw a line on the budget you have to gamble. It's a shame.

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #46570
        September 14, 2006
        558 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2008, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

There are so many systems out there. You've got V-tracs, Mirrors, hot and cold, even and odd, wheels, all kinds of filters, numbers of draws to go back from, etc. What works great one day is a failure the next. What's been working for me lately, as odd as it may seem, is that I use my Fantasy 5 system for the pick 3 games and surprisingly, it has been doing well. Every couple of days(2-4 days), I hit for a box hit, so far so good, but I'll enjoy the good luck for as long as it lasts, as I know soon enough (I hope it doesn't) it will go cold.

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

United Kingdom
          Member #31295
          January 27, 2006
          73 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2008, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

What's surprising is that everyone is using a system, but failing consistently. We should be having more regular wins, even if they are small wins.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19825 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2008, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

What's surprising is that everyone is using a system, but failing consistently. We should be having more regular wins, even if they are small wins.

If the system is failing consistently, then it's time for a change.  I've seen systems that pick combinations by methods that have nothing to do with picking a winner, they just pick a good mix of numbers.  Systems seem to work better when a lot of combinations are picked same as when one buys QP's.  The problem is spending $50 to get a $3-$10 win is worst then spending $10 and winning nothing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2008, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Geo5666 has gotten it right a couple of times...He has gotten pick5 like 5 times correct...

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7309 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2008, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Last night I won $43 but it cost me $12 to get that win and spent another $12 for tonight’s drawing. To me it's not worth mentioning because in two more draws that win could be long gone.

I had a pretty good run playing a pick-5 system that consistently picked 2, 3, and an occasional 4 numbers out of 14. The wheel I used cost $19 a draw and after a month I had spent about $600 to 'win' about $100. The idea was to hit the jackpot so while playing on the winnings was nice, that's not what I had in mind.

Granted I did hit a couple of 4 out of 14 numbers a few time and only needed 1 more number but that doesn't mean had I used 15 numbers I would have hit all 5. I have no idea how many numbers I'd need to wheel to consistently match 4. If I added 4 more numbers to 18, the same type of wheel (3if4) would cost $52 but since consistently matching 2, 3 and an occasional 4 doesn't cover the cost of the wheel, I'd have to consistently match 4 numbers.

Even matching all 5 numbers out of 14 or 18 doesn't mean hitting a jackpot. There are 19 combinations in the wheel I used and that's only 0.1% of the 2002 total combinations. Of course luck plays a huge role so breaking even and/or winning a couple of bucks looks pretty good.