Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

the most pk 3 numbers posted

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 9 years ago by aux8b.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
aux8b's avatar - home

United States
Member #57793
January 19, 2008
2367 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2008, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

dose l.p. have an way to let me know what pk 3 numbers were the most pick 3 numbers posted in the last say 6hrs. or the last 24hrs. for one state,example, l.p. would say ok 347-237 was posted 180 times for ky am. pm.  from all wo has posted, insted by names then there numbers?

thankyou

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2008, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

dose l.p. have an way to let me know what pk 3 numbers were the most pick 3 numbers posted in the last say 6hrs. or the last 24hrs. for one state,example, l.p. would say ok 347-237 was posted 180 times for ky am. pm.  from all wo has posted, insted by names then there numbers?

thankyou

Yes.  It's called "Deflate 3 number set reduction" and is located under the toolbar where it says Systems.  You get a trial period to use it.  After that you have to become a premiuim member to use it.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
      Member #57793
      January 19, 2008
      2367 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2008, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

yes iam new,so then do i print out all pages then put all numbers in to deflate3. or is there an other way.thank you RICK G.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
        West Side of Sunny Florida
        United States
        Member #55048
        September 8, 2007
        3371 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2008, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Yes.  It's called "Deflate 3 number set reduction" and is located under the toolbar where it says Systems.  You get a trial period to use it.  After that you have to become a premiuim member to use it.

Ok, wait a minute.  That system if I understand it right only takes #'s that I would input.  That doesn't say anything about telling me how many times a specific # in my state was picked?

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8797 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2008, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

thankyou

Go to your states prediction page.

In upper right corner is prediction tools.

You will get a drop down to deflate the predicted numbers for the game of your choice.

select your game to deflate and it will automaticly take you to the deflate page showing the list of duplicate numbers predicted.

We have predictors who do all states predictions. That is they will select a list of numbers to be posted for every state. All state predictions are not state specific. Then there is the possibility that one predictor will post one number multiple times. Which will throw off the deflate stats. 

If you want to do your state by predictors who do state specific go in upper left and punch [hide all states predictions] Doing that will only show predictors who do state specific predictions. Then go to the prediction tools and do your deflate.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2008, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

You will get a drop down to deflate the predicted numbers for the game of your choice.

select your game to deflate and it will automaticly take you to the deflate page showing the list of duplicate numbers predicted.

We have predictors who do all states predictions. That is they will select a list of numbers to be posted for every state. All state predictions are not state specific. Then there is the possibility that one predictor will post one number multiple times. Which will throw off the deflate stats. 

If you want to do your state by predictors who do state specific go in upper left and punch [hide all states predictions] Doing that will only show predictors who do state specific predictions. Then go to the prediction tools and do your deflate.

Thanks, John.  Better instructions than mine. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

JAP69's avatar - alas
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #6
              November 4, 2001
              8797 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2008, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rick.

Now I will give my personal opinion on prediction pages.

If I were to use the prediction pages I would check the track record of each predictor for my state. This can be done by using the drop down menu from their username. Or you can go to top predictor page and check who is doing well in your state.

For all states predictors I would do the same to see what their track record is for doing all states predictions. There can be all states predictors who may do as well in your state as state specific predictors.

If I were to see a predictor posting a number multiple times I would p m that predictor to find the reason why they posted it multiple times. Is it their hot pick or what? They post it and it is my opinion they should answer why.

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
                Member #57793
                January 19, 2008
                2367 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2008, 9:38 am - IP Logged

thank you for your replys.

United States
                  Member #55048
                  September 8, 2007
                  3371 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2008, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

WHOLY CRAP!!!  I never even knew that existed!!! THANKS!!!

JAP69's avatar - alas
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #6
                    November 4, 2001
                    8797 Posts
                    Posted: January 22, 2008, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Thanks aux8b and bashley for taking the time to recognize the effort I took to post my replies to the inquiry.

There are a lot of goodies here at lottery post. Just a matter of finding them all.

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
                      Member #57793
                      January 19, 2008
                      2367 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2008, 10:27 am - IP Logged

your are right, there is so much, i guess should take a few days and try to read whats here.whats next?

United States
                        Member #55048
                        September 8, 2007
                        3371 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2008, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

your are right, there is so much, i guess should take a few days and try to read whats here.whats next?

Next is winning!  Make sure you post any wins you get from using any of the many useful systems/#'s ect!

Thumbs Up

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
                          Member #57793
                          January 19, 2008
                          2367 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2008, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

i got 1 box  hit 156 on 25 jan 08 eve ky. i deflted pk 3 for midday  pick 3 on 22 jan 08 kept same numbers all week.