Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The POETASTER PLUS Vol. 13

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2008, 10:58 am - IP Logged

MYTH is the word of choice for today.   I share this because my post has a 13 in it, but that's ok.  What MYTH DO YOU BELIEVE IN, or can you say.  I know we have the thing about cats, birds, ground hogs, strangers, something new, something blue and such.  What do you believe in, and how much.  Do you blieve in monters, big foots, ghost, and rusty pennies and things.  How for do you let your beliefs go.   Can you say, are do you really no?  What does it mean?  My thoughts on this, is if it works for you, hold on to your MYTH.  Here is my MYTH for this week (865- 358 - 683 - 732 - 172 - 777 - 444 - 997 - 505) The entire week I will keep. As I say in all my posts.  My respect for you all is upmost.  In parting I must say. Good luck to all, and I hope all have a blessed day.

The POETASTER aka LAST CHANCE

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

United States
    Member #6388
    August 20, 2004
    3578 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2008, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

MYTH is the word of choice for today.   I share this because my post has a 13 in it, but that's ok.  What MYTH DO YOU BELIEVE IN, or can you say.  I know we have the thing about cats, birds, ground hogs, strangers, something new, something blue and such.  What do you believe in, and how much.  Do you blieve in monters, big foots, ghost, and rusty pennies and things.  How for do you let your beliefs go.   Can you say, are do you really no?  What does it mean?  My thoughts on this, is if it works for you, hold on to your MYTH.  Here is my MYTH for this week (865- 358 - 683 - 732 - 172 - 777 - 444 - 997 - 505) The entire week I will keep. As I say in all my posts.  My respect for you all is upmost.  In parting I must say. Good luck to all, and I hope all have a blessed day.

The POETASTER aka LAST CHANCE

Thank you for ALL of your posts,they always speak V-O-L-U-M-E-S To Me...  Embarassed