Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Wheel

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by bangs45.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bangs45's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #29585
January 3, 2006
1125 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2008, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I need a Pick 3 wheel for 5 no.'s (no. pool is 0-9) & producing 10 tics. What I'm looking for is a balanced wheel that produces a win if any 3 no.'s of the winning tic are in the string of 5 no.'s. I can't find one on this site.  I'm not sure if I can make one out of Excel or not. I'm looking for a free one. Thanks.

(I've got one worked out on paper, but a comp. prog. would save  sev. mins. ea. time)

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2008, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

1-2-3-4-5

I don't think you need a program in my opinion. I just wrote those in about 47 seconds...lol

It would probably take you longer to first look for the icon or file, and open the program up, wait until it loads, punch in the 5 numbers and hit enter....lol

Big Grin

United States
      Member #29585
      January 3, 2006
      1125 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2008, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

You're prob. right. I just like everything automated as much as poss. when it comes to no.'s. I was afraid I would leave one tic out & have to spend a few min. looking for the correct tic.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2008, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

You're prob. right. I just like everything automated as much as poss. when it comes to no.'s. I was afraid I would leave one tic out & have to spend a few min. looking for the correct tic.

Practice.

People in general tend to liken pencil and paper to old fashioned methods, and a stigma develops.

I like it. I can cross things out at a glance. I can add and modify instantly without looking for pointers. The human body acts accordingly and simultaneously. A thought is transmitted to the fingers quite quickly. No middle management or middle man to slow things down.

Just remember this.....spontaneous thoughts and what they mean. Then move on to the next thought definition...

Energy can never be destroyed, only changed into some other form.

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2008, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I need a Pick 3 wheel for 5 no.'s (no. pool is 0-9) & producing 10 tics. What I'm looking for is a balanced wheel that produces a win if any 3 no.'s of the winning tic are in the string of 5 no.'s. I can't find one on this site.  I'm not sure if I can make one out of Excel or not. I'm looking for a free one. Thanks.

(I've got one worked out on paper, but a comp. prog. would save  sev. mins. ea. time)

This may work for you.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread.aspx?tp=133839&q=wheels&rp=search&get=597965

It looks like it is still downloadable.

I tried it tonight. worked just fine when I had it on my screen.

I clicked open when it was pulled up. But could not find it on my computer afterwards. Guess I should have clicked save.

Any how it came up on my screen to use. Has many options so it needs figurin out. Looks like a real good tool. Have any questions on it ask the creator of it .

paurths's avatar - underground
            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
            Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2008, 1:21 am - IP Logged

This may work for you.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread.aspx?tp=133839&q=wheels&rp=search&get=597965

It looks like it is still downloadable.

I tried it tonight. worked just fine when I had it on my screen.

I clicked open when it was pulled up. But could not find it on my computer afterwards. Guess I should have clicked save.

Any how it came up on my screen to use. Has many options so it needs figurin out. Looks like a real good tool. Have any questions on it ask the creator of it .

Hi,

it can also be downloaded from my blog, in case any of the links in that thread don't work anymore.

cheers
            Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3102 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2008, 1:49 am - IP Logged

You'll want to add the Maybell Quick Wheeler to your lottery tool box.  Get it here free . . .

http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheellinks.html

BobP

United States
                Member #29585
                January 3, 2006
                1125 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2008, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks all; I do some pencil & paper work & use the comp. some, too. My dyslexia kicks in sometimes, & I accidentally reverse no.'s, so I trust the comp. more. I'll try the sites mentioned & thanks again for the responses. Good luck to you all.