Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Latest from Win-Track

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by paint1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10345 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2008, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Got a letter from Win-Track today, I think I know what happened to the writers of the Weekly World News (no longer in print):

All lottery games (at least 90% of them) are now machine run. They have a “special device” within the ball machine that runs like a clock to release each lottery ball. The more the machine runs and releases a winning number ball, the harder it is to release the same winning ball in consecutive runs to trigger a second jackpot, any jackpot. This is because the “special device” cannot give a preference to the prior winning number balls. These balls that have gushed jackpot wins are not making money for the lottery!  So, in order for the machine to earn money for the lottery the “special device” has avoided specific numbers…and it can actually make the jackpot easier to hit. So anyone that starts to play and hits a small payout on these specific numbers can think they have “live” numbers and will likely buy multiple tickets for the jackpot!

Gee, so that's why numbers don't repeat!

Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2008, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

The folks at LP can benefit from my bad experiences with Win-track. In short, run for the hills. Do yourselves a favor and ignore the ludicrousy.

These people are dimented in my opiness.

Manitoba
      Canada
      Member #5566
      July 11, 2004
      133 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2008, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Western Canada has repeated 95 the last three days in a row.