Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There must be a way...

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jackpotismine.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2008, 10:29 am - IP Logged

This might sound crazy but there must be a way to mathematically predict the pick three using the past draws. For example if yesterday 123 came out and the day before 425 came out. Adding,subtracting,Multiplying, dividing or using some formula will give you a number that will be drawn within 1 week or 2 or even 3 week. This number has to come out straight. I'm looking to play straight not boxed. I'm not good at math so it's out of my league. Anybody wanna try this. Using back data draws see if we can work out something together. There are just too many numbers to play in the prediction area. I just want one number to play day by day until it hits. I'll add a buck as the days go by. Any takers?

konane's avatar - wallace
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #1265
    March 13, 2003
    3333 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2008, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LP!  Everyone who plays the lottery wants what you're asking about and it seems everyone on LP is trying to come up with that magic formula.  Abundant discussions in Pick 3 forums which may give you some ideas.  Good luck!

Good luck to everyone!

Captain Lotto's avatar - CaptLotto
      Jefferson City, MO
      United States
      Member #55250
      September 20, 2007
      97 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2008, 11:07 am - IP Logged

There's only one problem.  Lottery drawings are random.  There is no way to predict what will be selected next. 

Captain Lotto

"Every day is a good day!"

Alexandria, Virginia
        United States
        Member #57435
        January 4, 2008
        61 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2008, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Ok guys listen whoever thinks that lottery is random, give me a break.  If you look closely and spend some of your precious time at your state lottery, you would find many many wiered things happening as well as any other state and that is just far from believing that its random as I have found.  Sometimes I go like give me a breaaakk!!!  It is just impossible for it to happen like that. Everytime I find something it makes me stronger and stronger to believe it is not random.  Things that I have found are mind blowing and I mean it.  Its just it is a very complicated game to figure out but i am sure its possible and it is made by humans of higher minds.  so do it and find it yourself to believe it.

konane's avatar - wallace
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3333 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2008, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Since you have the inside scoop how about posting some of your findings in the Pick 3 Forum? 

Good luck to everyone!

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
            Winnipeg
            Canada
            Member #14974
            May 7, 2005
            3639 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2008, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

definitely not random. of course , i cannot prove it, but can someone who says it's random prove it. no. i think if the pick 3 was random it would be harder to win, even though it's quite hard right now. what about all the people who say"the numbers have to average out". take for instance a sum. say sum 10. if it doesn't hit more than 100 draws, why all of a sudden does it come back like 3 or 4 times within 2 weeks or less. if digits, sums, triples have to average out, how can it be random??

look at georgia. no triples both eve and midday combined for over 550 days now. but look at the repeat pairs and combos, it's just crazy there. i say not random.

Alexandria, Virginia
              United States
              Member #57435
              January 4, 2008
              61 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2008, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Oh gosh.  all that i wrote it deleted when i clicked post reply, oh well let me write it again.  it says i cannot post any website names that link to other sites and deleted everthing I wrote so I tell you in writing.

Ok whos asking for proof.  Same question i have been hearing again and again.  Ok i give you one of many that might change anybody who thinks about it being random.  I live Virginia and just in VA I have found many.  Heres one of em.  Go to Pickpatterns dot com, select VA state pick 3 on the left.  Now something I want you to keep in mind is that manytimes same number exact order is being drawn either exat 10 days or 20 days after sometimes a month after. for example chec for 10/03 drawing 862.  now go forward exact 10 days and check for 10/13 same number 862, even more, go exact 10 more days forward and check 10/23, gues wut same numbers exact order 862.  Three times in a row exact 10 days.  More?  check 12/09 and exact 20 days forward 12/29,  12/10 and then 12/30,  yu tel me wut u have.  first time I release my information just to show.  many more.  And this happens in random?  gosh.  its up to yu now wut you think after all.  Peace.

Alexandria, Virginia
                United States
                Member #57435
                January 4, 2008
                61 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2008, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

I know it was hard for me to believe to.  If I have know before I would have played big and won but found way later.  Still searching more. so bare with me.

Kunming
                  China
                  Member #57910
                  January 23, 2008
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: January 23, 2008, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP!  Everyone who plays the lottery wants what you're asking about and it seems everyone on LP is trying to come up with that magic formula.  Abundant discussions in Pick 3 forums which may give you some ideas.  Good luck!

Thanks! Seriously. There has to be a "universal number". A number not just for NY or Georgia. A number that will come out let's say within 10 days of predictions. Let's say if  348 comes out. What number can be added or subtracted or whatever to give a number that will come out not just in one state but in a lot of places. Work with my guys!!! Come on!

Winnipeg
                    Canada
                    Member #14974
                    May 7, 2005
                    3639 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2008, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks! Seriously. There has to be a "universal number". A number not just for NY or Georgia. A number that will come out let's say within 10 days of predictions. Let's say if  348 comes out. What number can be added or subtracted or whatever to give a number that will come out not just in one state but in a lot of places. Work with my guys!!! Come on!

if you're looking for numbers to hit more than 1 state. look at posts by calabs..."watch these 4" and laverne maloney's posts. there are many super predictors here, you just have to hop on board at the right time to make money.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8360 Posts
                      Posted: January 23, 2008, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

There are hundreds of ways to choose your picks to play one method i use sometimes is this
                      write down on paper this 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 say the last number was 459 cross those digits out now you have 1 2 3 6 7 8 0 now the last number before 459 was say 270 cross out those digits.
                      Now we have 1 3 6 8 left i make picks with the left over digits. No real math involved here just a calculate guess picks i might play 136 50/50 or comb 368 50/50 or comb and 681 50/50 comb.

When you have doubles in you last draws just work back wards from the last number drawn until you have 3 or 4 digits that were not in the previous draws.

In order to win at pick 3 or 4 games you must use several methods to come up with your selections working with hot and cold numbers.

Lottery drawings are random events there is no math involved in the drawing the machines don't know which numbers will come out.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                        Kunming
                        China
                        Member #57910
                        January 23, 2008
                        3626 Posts
                        Posted: January 23, 2008, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

There are hundreds of ways to choose your picks to play one method i use sometimes is this
                        write down on paper this 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 say the last number was 459 cross those digits out now you have 1 2 3 6 7 8 0 now the last number before 459 was say 270 cross out those digits.
                        Now we have 1 3 6 8 left i make picks with the left over digits. No real math involved here just a calculate guess picks i might play 136 50/50 or comb 368 50/50 or comb and 681 50/50 comb.

When you have doubles in you last draws just work back wards from the last number drawn until you have 3 or 4 digits that were not in the previous draws.

In order to win at pick 3 or 4 games you must use several methods to come up with your selections working with hot and cold numbers.

Lottery drawings are random events there is no math involved in the drawing the machines don't know which numbers will come out.

Interesting. I don't believe it's totally random. These are the last few draws here in China. There is only one draw a day. I've noticed that MANY time when a number comes out in one column it will come out in a different column for the next draw. 112 was last night's number the 2 is in the 3 column. The night before it was in the 1 column. The 4 came out in the 3 column. The night before it came out in the second column.So I believe it's not so random.

Winnipeg
                          Canada
                          Member #14974
                          May 7, 2005
                          3639 Posts
                          Posted: January 23, 2008, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Interesting. I don't believe it's totally random. These are the last few draws here in China. There is only one draw a day. I've noticed that MANY time when a number comes out in one column it will come out in a different column for the next draw. 112 was last night's number the 2 is in the 3 column. The night before it was in the 1 column. The 4 came out in the 3 column. The night before it came out in the second column.So I believe it's not so random.

there is math involved with the winning combinations. look at the teen combos...the 153..15 brought pair 96 next draw. 616 combo brought pair 44 next draw(4x4=16). lets see what the 112 combo brings. watch for pairs..47...56...38..29 or if pair 12...57..66..26..48..39. they might not hit the next day, but i bet 1 will show shortly.

Captain Lotto's avatar - CaptLotto
                            Jefferson City, MO
                            United States
                            Member #55250
                            September 20, 2007
                            97 Posts
                            Posted: January 23, 2008, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Sorry guys, but the drawings are random.  You may see patterns, and I encourage you to play them.  But that doesn't mean it's proof that drawings are not random.  There's a movement here among Lottery Post folks for ball machines.  I assume that's because they believe they are more fair.  Why?  Because the drawings are random. 

Lotteries perform a series of statistical tests on all the winning combinations to verify that their drawings are fair and random.  It's called Chi Square.  If you take a set of number combinations and do a Chi Square test on them, you'll find that they fall within the statistical probabilities that they are in the population of randomly possible combinations.  If Chi Square fails, you can be sure the Lottery will be quickly looking at their drawings.   

In a Pick 3 game, there are only 10 numbers to choose from.  Because there are few possible numbers, it's very likely that you'll see a lot of repeats.  It's just nature.  Random means there's no way to predict the outcome.  The same set of numbers could come out 2 or 3 times in a row.  Random.  It's not probable, but possible.  Flip a coin 50 times.  You could get the same result 50 times, or some combination.  There's no way to predict (with a coin it's 50/50) 

Like some have suggested, you're just as likely to hit it pulling numbers out of a hat than trying to guess what's next.  Good luck. 

Captain Lotto

"Every day is a good day!"

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                              Wyncote,Pa
                              United States
                              Member #3206
                              January 3, 2004
                              60714 Posts
                              Posted: January 23, 2008, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! In order to win at pick 3 or 4 games you must use several methods to come up with your selections working with hot and cold numbers