Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

FL Ca$h 3 Testing

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Omniscient.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #46570
September 14, 2006
558 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2008, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Hi all,

I've been doing some research on the pick 3 game lately on various sites and trying to find a way to spot a pattern or trend in what the next possible number might be. I've decided to not go too far back when running my calculations and came up with some very interesting results.

I've decided to create a 6 number wheel to yield me 20 #'s to play boxed for an $80 win each time. I've tested it on a weeks worth of numbers spanning different weeks throught the lottery history. Playing the numbers by wheeling will not produce doubles, but unique numbers ..which hit more often than doubles(or triples for that matter). I've see an interesting trend and was able to get 3-4 wins per weeks testing(tested several weeks worth- not consecutive weeks tho..ie. back to back weeks).

Anyways, I put together a wheel for tonight's Cash 3 in FL based on my results.

173654 - wheel these for 20 combos to be played boxed or straight/boxed

Remember... This is a test based on backtesting, so play at your own risk.

Good Luck !

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

Janet40's avatar - yocco
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #29884
    January 8, 2006
    1099 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2008, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

I've been doing some research on the pick 3 game lately on various sites and trying to find a way to spot a pattern or trend in what the next possible number might be. I've decided to not go too far back when running my calculations and came up with some very interesting results.

I've decided to create a 6 number wheel to yield me 20 #'s to play boxed for an $80 win each time. I've tested it on a weeks worth of numbers spanning different weeks throught the lottery history. Playing the numbers by wheeling will not produce doubles, but unique numbers ..which hit more often than doubles(or triples for that matter). I've see an interesting trend and was able to get 3-4 wins per weeks testing(tested several weeks worth- not consecutive weeks tho..ie. back to back weeks).

Good Luck !

Omniscient

Thank you for your effort will give a try

Davie, florida
      United States
      Member #57702
      January 16, 2008
      339 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2008, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

Good Luck !

Omniscient

I appreciate your info, I am in Florida too.  Thanks again.

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #46570
        September 14, 2006
        558 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2008, 9:23 am - IP Logged

I'll do my best to help get those hits. Last night, my pick 3 prediction almost hit the pick 4 game missing by 1 number, so for the heck of it, I applied my system of the pick 3 to the pick 4's just to see what would happen.

I came up with 785690 for tonights pick 4

Box these for 10 combos, if it comes out, you make $200.

The number 3 is getting me a little cautious as it's reared its head up a few times in my calcs, so add a 3 in the mix giving you an extra 7 chances if you'd like... 7853,7563,7693,8563,8693,8593,5693

Good luck... I will be playing these tonight as well...all 17 of them. Basically, you have 7 of the possible 10 numbers to come out... pretty good odds, just make sure you play boxed for best chance at win.

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!