Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What kind of Student are You ??

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 9 years ago by sfilippo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
newguy07's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
queens
United States
Member #57064
December 15, 2007
244 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:47 am - IP Logged

I wanted to start this topic in order to ask you all this question : What kind of Student  are you ? 

are you

1) the kind who just wait for the solution without trying to solve it

2) the kind that try to understand  then solve it and come up with new way to solve the same problem .

i don't wanna confuse no one here but wanted to ask these questions.  i've been looking at lotto a long time but this site put everything clear for you , premium or platnum membership is the way to go because there so manny great future to help you get closer and closer of the green . 

ok let's get str8 to the point here , last december we were given two great software : Pirates 3 and Pirates 4 by sfillipo .

looking at this sofware since the begining of this month all i see is hits over hits simply by using this software and also put inserting the 10 numbers from the highest percentage to the lowest . Sfillipo suggest to use 15 days of drawing to come up with the numbers , but after testing 10 days , 15 days and 20 days , i found that most hit came from 20 days of drawing . and much more other stuff , but all i can tell you all is to study this great software drawing by drawing and you will see amazing stuff and you will only c profit . like one person in this site once told me "  THE LOTTERY ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE , SO TAKE TIME TO LEARN IT "  

so what will ask from you all is to go and test this great software or even to go and download it .

i'll be back  later but feel free to let me know what you find out ok and i will put more of my findings out ................

Greensboro, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #1616
    June 5, 2003
    1288 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2008, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

You are refering to New York pick three right?

queens
      United States
      Member #57064
      December 15, 2007
      244 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2008, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

ny pick 3 or any pick 3 lotto in the states ,yes

Greensboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #1616
        June 5, 2003
        1288 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2008, 4:19 pm - IP Logged
        ok let's get str8 to the point here , last december we were given two great software : Pirates 3 and Pirates 4 by sfillipo .

True this is a great program and true it spitting out winners time and time again but to profit from this program there has to be a way to decrease the amount of numbers.

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8797 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2008, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

True this is a great program and true it spitting out winners time and time again but to profit from this program there has to be a way to decrease the amount of numbers.

reduction filters [ and there are many�that can be�used]

sfilippo's avatar - skull
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #33770
            February 24, 2006
            3146 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2008, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Programs like Pick 3 Pirate take so very long to track and fine tune... months and months.. in order to see where "in the list" of picks the winners are coming from, but just as important... where they are not coming from. Another system starts to emerge whereby the location of the hit within the list becomes a frequency zone.

I think it's been fairly well established that the 5th column is pretty dry for hits. That could be named a zone to avoid and filter out.

Just looking at the 10 digits on the Stats page�and the range difference between the first digit and the last digit may mean something. If there is a large gap between the 1st digit and the�10th digit, then that may mean that the odds are better that you will get a hit. If the difference is small between the 1st and 10th digits, it may mean that the odds aren't so favorable for a�hit because hot and cold are more evenly matched.

Like I've said before, the program is about as new to me as it is for anyone, so I haven't tracked�with�it much.

I'm writing a Pick 5 program currently. It's much more complex and I want it to work well, so it will be awhile before I will finish it. It will have the ability to work with any pick 5 matrix including�Powerball and Mega Millions.

But,�good luck�with the Pirates. I think there are plenty of ways it can be used that haven't been thought of just yet, but�knowing you guys, I'm sure several players will come up with methods and techniques that�raise the percentages from�around 40-50% to maybe even 75%.�

Smiley Steve

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
              Charlotte North Carolina
              United States
              Member #464
              July 9, 2002
              17394 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Programs like Pick 3 Pirate take so very long to track and fine tune... months and months.. in order to see where "in the list" of picks the winners are coming from, but just as important... where they are not coming from. Another system starts to emerge whereby the location of the hit within the list becomes a frequency zone.

I think it's been fairly well established that the 5th column is pretty dry for hits. That could be named a zone to avoid and filter out.

Just looking at the 10 digits on the Stats page�and the range difference between the first digit and the last digit may mean something. If there is a large gap between the 1st digit and the�10th digit, then that may mean that the odds are better that you will get a hit. If the difference is small between the 1st and 10th digits, it may mean that the odds aren't so favorable for a�hit because hot and cold are more evenly matched.

Like I've said before, the program is about as new to me as it is for anyone, so I haven't tracked�with�it much.

I'm writing a Pick 5 program currently. It's much more complex and I want it to work well, so it will be awhile before I will finish it. It will have the ability to work with any pick 5 matrix including�Powerball and Mega Millions.

But,�good luck�with the Pirates. I think there are plenty of ways it can be used that haven't been thought of just yet, but�knowing you guys, I'm sure several players will come up with methods and techniques that�raise the percentages from�around 40-50% to maybe even 75%.�

Good info sfillippo.  I will be watching and tracking to see what position in the pirate that gets most of NC hits. 

wpb

queens
                United States
                Member #57064
                December 15, 2007
                244 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

ok , remember i said that the pick 3 pirates is producing hit evert day in nyc , yes it produce 50 singles and 25 doubles , they are all possibles hit but you as a user should keep track of how the hit are hitting , the program is a great program if all of us keep track we all see something amazing , also very important is the 10 numbers , it is important to use the percentage of drawing in order to get the right numbers for the combinations and also try this instead of putting the numbers from hot to cold , try to put them from cold to hot and let me knwo what u see .

i 'll tell you more bout it later ... meanwhile let me say this again :"sfillipo" great program . and thx to have realease it freely

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                  NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  887 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2008, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi, newguy:

Where can I download the program?  Thanks.

lottoburgWhat?

Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #33770
                    February 24, 2006
                    3146 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2008, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi, newguy:

Where can I download the program?  Thanks.

lottoburgWhat?

http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/clutter/Pirate.html

Lottoburg,

If you have problems downloading from my webpage, feel free to PM me with your email address included and I'll send you the programs that way. So many people have had problems downloading from my website, so I've emailed them the program.

Smiley Steve

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      887 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2008, 1:45 am - IP Logged

http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/clutter/Pirate.html

Lottoburg,

If you have problems downloading from my webpage, feel free to PM me with your email address included and I'll send you the programs that way. So many people have had problems downloading from my website, so I've emailed them the program.

Hi, Sfilippo:

Thanks for your sincere help!!!  Still I have some questions as below:

1) How can I get the 10 digits from the LP Forum since I'm a STANDARD member now; 

2) Which WAGER TYPE do you choose each play? STRAIGHT? BOX? STRAIGHT/BOX? or others?

3) In general, how much do you pay and how much do you win each day by using P3P?

Thanks,

lottoburg

Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #33770
                        February 24, 2006
                        3146 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2008, 5:21 am - IP Logged

Hi, Sfilippo:

Thanks for your sincere help!!!  Still I have some questions as below:

1) How can I get the 10 digits from the LP Forum since I'm a STANDARD member now; 

2) Which WAGER TYPE do you choose each play? STRAIGHT? BOX? STRAIGHT/BOX? or others?

3) In general, how much do you pay and how much do you win each day by using P3P?

Thanks,

lottoburg

1) You can see 5 digits as a Standard Member. It's all you need to see. Just put them in order 15 day with % of Drawings and fill in the 5 digits you can't see as the Cold ones.

2) I haven't purchased a single ticket in 2008, but box is best for the Pirate.

3)I have never cashed in on the Pirate.

If I still had an online account where a $0.25 bet could win $37.50 or $75.00, I would be playing the Pirate. It's the ideal way to use the Pirate.

Smiley Steve

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          887 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2008, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

1) You can see 5 digits as a Standard Member. It's all you need to see. Just put them in order 15 day with % of Drawings and fill in the 5 digits you can't see as the Cold ones.

2) I haven't purchased a single ticket in 2008, but box is best for the Pirate.

3)I have never cashed in on the Pirate.

If I still had an online account where a $0.25 bet could win $37.50 or $75.00, I would be playing the Pirate. It's the ideal way to use the Pirate.

Hi, Sfilippo:

Thanks for your sincere reply! However, could you tell me how can  you know you "still had an online account where a $0.25 bet could win $37.50 or $75.00, I would be playing the Pirate." ?

In other words, what's your deciding point to use the P3P? OR When do you use and when do you not use? 

Best Regards,

lottoburg 

Oklahoma
                            United States
                            Member #33770
                            February 24, 2006
                            3146 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2008, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Sfilippo:

Thanks for your sincere reply! However, could you tell me how can  you know you "still had an online account where a $0.25 bet could win $37.50 or $75.00, I would be playing the Pirate." ?

In other words, what's your deciding point to use the P3P? OR When do you use and when do you not use? 

Best Regards,

lottoburg 

I really can't answer your questions about betting strategies. At a dollar a ticket, I don't use the Pirate for anything but predicting for entertainment and I haven't even done that in a while now.

I want you to realize that the Pirate produces 80 picks to choose from...

50 singles; 25 doubles; 5 triples

There are 220 possible combinations.

The Pirate is selecting 36% of them or just over a third.

Your odds are 1 in 3 that the Pirate will hit.

The Pirate outperforms that raw percentage because 2 of 3 digits in every pick are statistially hotter in hindsight.

That's the barebones of the program.

I just wanted you to understand those basics before you jump in with real money.

I always feel a little guilty about promoting my programs to the public because sure enough, there are those instances that arise where the program falls flat on it's face for a spell and people want to know where the magic has gone. There is no magic algorithm going on behind the scenes of this program. It's a very simple compound wheel program. Everyone that uses this program should understand that and be able to do the pencil and paper version of the program themselves so they fully understand what is going on and how the picks are being derived.

Smiley Steve