Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tntea's 5/39 thingy

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 9 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
Tn
United States
Member #54963
September 4, 2007
1164 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2008, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey there is something to this I have hit more 3 of 5's than I ever have my trouble is to much thinking going into it to figure out the odd/even to play. We need to get us a program made to pick our numbers for us after we put in all the info like how many from each group, and what odd or even from each group and so forth. Tntea if you happen to read this have you ever run across a program that will do all this? Well here is what I would like to have:

A program for the Lotto-5 that picks 5 numbers between 1 and 39 then....

Breaks 1 to 39 down into 3 groups as  1-13, 14-26, and 27-39 then......

Lets me choose how many from each group as in (1 from 1-13, 3 from 14-26, and 1 from 27-39) then.

Lets me choose how many odd or even I want from each group, like above you have 1-3-1 (from the groups of num.) So say I want 1 odd- 3 even/odd/odd-and 1 odd.

Well you get the idea I just want to tell it  give me x amount of numbers from here....and make these x amounts in this group odd/even.

Well maybe I'll get there one day ..

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON HERE PEOPLE GREAT READING....

Todd you dont know me well but just wanted to say thanks for the effort you put into this site and keep it up it IS appreciated Party 

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7314 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2008, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey there is something to this I have hit more 3 of 5's than I ever have my trouble is to much thinking going into it to figure out the odd/even to play. We need to get us a program made to pick our numbers for us after we put in all the info like how many from each group, and what odd or even from each group and so forth. Tntea if you happen to read this have you ever run across a program that will do all this? Well here is what I would like to have:

Lets me choose how many from each group as in (1 from 1-13, 3 from 14-26, and 1 from 27-39) then.

Lets me choose how many odd or even I want from each group, like above you have 1-3-1 (from the groups of num.) So say I want 1 odd- 3 even/odd/odd-and 1 odd.

Well you get the idea I just want to tell it  give me x amount of numbers from here....and make these x amounts in this group odd/even.

Todd you dont know me well but just wanted to say thanks for the effort you put into this site and keep it up it IS appreciated Party 

"Lets me choose how many from each group as in�(1 from 1-13, 3 from 14-26, and 1 from 27-39) then.

Lets me choose how many odd or even I want from each group, like above you have 1-3-1 (from the groups of num.)�So say I want 1 odd- 3 even/odd/odd-and 1 odd."

You would have to create 4 zones; the first zone would have the 7 odd numbers between 1 and 13, the second zone has the 7 even numbers between 14 and 26, the third zone would combine the six odd numbers between 14 and 26 into 15 pairs, and the fourth zone would be the 7 odd numbers between 27 and 39.

(7)(7)(15)(7) = 5145 combinations. If you decide�2 of the numbers must be low (under 19), there are 2205 combinations and 3 low numbers gives you 1911 combinations.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2008, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

I looked at all 1068 Ohio Rolling Cash5(5/39) drawings and when the combination are represented by the letters A=1-13, B=14-26 and C=27-39, there are only 20 different combinations.

�� 1. A� A� B� C� C =157
      �� 2. A� B� B� C� C =146
      �� 3. A� A� B� B� C =126
      �� 4. A� A� A� B� C = 97
      �� 5. A� B� B� B� C = 97
      �� 6. A� B� C� C� C = 93
      �� 7. A� A� A� B� B = 50
      �� 8. B� B� B� C� C = 48
      �� 9. A� A� C� C� C = 41
      � 10. B� B� C� C� C = 41
      � 11. A� A� A� A� B = 28
      � 12. A� A� A� C� C = 27
      � 13. A� A� B� B� B = 26
      � 14. B� C� C� C� C = 21
      � 15. A� B� B� B� B = 20
      � 16. A� A� A� A� C = 18
      � 17. B� B� B� B� C = 15
      � 18. A� C� C� C� C = 13
      � 19. C� C� C� C� C =� 3
      � 20. B� B� B� B� B =� 1

I've been working on a program that will pick numbers in those 3 groups and then check the number of even and odd numbers, the sums, the range and etc before accepting them.� I might run a test on RC5 when it exceed $200K and only pick numbers in the 3 top definitions.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tn
        United States
        Member #54963
        September 4, 2007
        1164 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2008, 12:29 am - IP Logged

"Lets me choose how many from each group as in�(1 from 1-13, 3 from 14-26, and 1 from 27-39) then.

Lets me choose how many odd or even I want from each group, like above you have 1-3-1 (from the groups of num.)�So say I want 1 odd- 3 even/odd/odd-and 1 odd."

You would have to create 4 zones; the first zone would have the 7 odd numbers between 1 and 13, the second zone has the 7 even numbers between 14 and 26, the third zone would combine the six odd numbers between 14 and 26 into 15 pairs, and the fourth zone would be the 7 odd numbers between 27 and 39.

(7)(7)(15)(7) = 5145 combinations. If you decide�2 of the numbers must be low (under 19), there are 2205 combinations and 3 low numbers gives you 1911 combinations.

Yeah I know there are alot of combinations that is why say I want to pick in tonights draw :

2oe-1e-2oo <<<< thats 2 from the first group say 5 (odd) and 12 (even)  then 1 from the middle group say 24 (even) then 2 from the last group say 27 (odd) and 33 (odd).

Ok I want to say tonight lets play 10 games with such and such odd/even then I want the program to randomly pick the odd or even number for me. I just want to be able to say odd or even in each group if that makes any sense at all ........cause Im starting to lose what little i got myself (lol)....but anywho I guess we'll get there one way or another  cause taint nuttin but a ting!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19830 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2008, 12:42 am - IP Logged

I looked at all 1068 Ohio Rolling Cash5(5/39) drawings and when the combination are represented by the letters A=1-13, B=14-26 and C=27-39, there are only 20 different combinations.

�� 1. A� A� B� C� C =157
          �� 2. A� B� B� C� C =146
          �� 3. A� A� B� B� C =126
          �� 4. A� A� A� B� C = 97
          �� 5. A� B� B� B� C = 97
          �� 6. A� B� C� C� C = 93
          �� 7. A� A� A� B� B = 50
          �� 8. B� B� B� C� C = 48
          �� 9. A� A� C� C� C = 41
          � 10. B� B� C� C� C = 41
          � 11. A� A� A� A� B = 28
          � 12. A� A� A� C� C = 27
          � 13. A� A� B� B� B = 26
          � 14. B� C� C� C� C = 21
          � 15. A� B� B� B� B = 20
          � 16. A� A� A� A� C = 18
          � 17. B� B� B� B� C = 15
          � 18. A� C� C� C� C = 13
          � 19. C� C� C� C� C =� 3
          � 20. B� B� B� B� B =� 1

I've been working on a program that will pick numbers in those 3 groups and then check the number of even and odd numbers, the sums, the range and etc before accepting them.� I might run a test on RC5 when it exceed $200K and only pick numbers in the 3 top definitions.

Now that the editor is working better, I'm reposting the above post:

1.  A  A  B  C  C =157
             2.  A  B  B  C  C =146
             3.  A  A  B  B  C =126
             4.  A  A  A  B  C = 97
             5.  A  B  B  B  C = 97
             6.  A  B  C  C  C = 93
             7.  A  A  A  B  B = 50
             8.  B  B  B  C  C = 48
             9.  A  A  C  C  C = 41
            10.  B  B  C  C  C = 41
            11.  A  A  A  A  B = 28
            12.  A  A  A  C  C = 27
            13.  A  A  B  B  B = 26
            14.  B  C  C  C  C = 21
            15.  A  B  B  B  B = 20
            16.  A  A  A  A  C = 18
            17.  B  B  B  B  C = 15
            18.  A  C  C  C  C = 13
            19.  C  C  C  C  C =  3
            20.  B  B  B  B  B =  1

I've been working on a program that will pick numbers in those 3 groups and then check the number of even and odd numbers, the sums, the range and etc before accepting them.  I might run a test on RC5 when it exceed $200K and only pick numbers in the 3 top definitions.

Evil Looking       

Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            1164 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2008, 10:27 am - IP Logged

1.  A  A  B  C  C =157 <<<<<<<   this is 2-1-2   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
               2.  A  B  B  C  C =146 <<<<<<  this is 1-2-2   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
               3.  A  A  B  B  C =126 <<<<<<  this is 2-2-1   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
               4.  A  A  A  B  C = 97 <<<<<<   this is 3-1-1   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
               5.  A  B  B  B  C = 97 <<<<<<   this is 1-3-1   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
               6.  A  B  C  C  C = 93 <<<<<<  this is 1-2-3    now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
               7.  A  A  A  B  B = 50 <<<<<<   this is 3-2-0    now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
               8.  B  B  B  C  C = 48 <<<<<<  this is 0-3-2    now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
               9.  A  A  C  C  C = 41 <<<<<<  this is 2-0-3   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
              10.  B  B  C  C  C = 41 <<<<<   this is 0-2-3   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
              11.  A  A  A  A  B = 28 <<<<<    this is 4-1-0   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
              12.  A  A  A  C  C = 27 <<<<<   this is 3-0-2   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
              13.  A  A  B  B  B = 26 <<<<<    this is 2-3-0   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
              14.  B  C  C  C  C = 21 <<<<     this is 0-1-4   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
              15.  A  B  B  B  B = 20 <<<<<    this is 1-4-0   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
              16.  A  A  A  A  C = 18 <<<<<    this is 4-0-1   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
              17.  B  B  B  B  C = 15 <<<<<    this is 0-4-1   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
              18.  A  C  C  C  C = 13 <<<<     this is 1-0-4   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
              19.  C  C  C  C  C =  3 <<<<      this is 0-0-5   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!
              20.  B  B  B  B  B =  1<<<<<      this is 0-5-0   now just odd ? or even ? and the number!

NASHVILLE, TENN
              United States
              Member #33372
              February 20, 2006
              1044 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2008, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I know there are alot of combinations that is why say I want to pick in tonights draw :

2oe-1e-2oo <<<< thats 2 from the first group say 5 (odd) and 12 (even)  then 1 from the middle group say 24 (even) then 2 from the last group say 27 (odd) and 33 (odd).

Ok I want to say tonight lets play 10 games with such and such odd/even then I want the program to randomly pick the odd or even number for me. I just want to be able to say odd or even in each group if that makes any sense at all ........cause Im starting to lose what little i got myself (lol)....but anywho I guess we'll get there one way or another  cause taint nuttin but a ting!!!

May I make this suggestion:  convert your odd/even pattern to binary and work with the binary equivalent.  Here is what I mean.  In your example above, you have oeeoo.  If we convert the "o" to zero and the "e" to 1, we have 01100.  This converts to 12 decimal. 

Now you can program your computer to find all the number sets that result in 12 decimal.  Be forwarned, this program will result in 18,000 number sets, all with the pattern oeeoo.

In the event your are wondering, binary 11111 converts to 31 decimal.  00000 converts to zero decimal.  Therefore, there are 32 groups total.  Divide 575,757 by 32 and you get approximately 17,992. 

A good RNG program can then pick out which 10 sets ( or lines) you wish to play out of the 18,000 total.

Good luck.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19830 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2008, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Now that the editor is working better, I'm reposting the above post:

1.  A  A  B  C  C =157
                   2.  A  B  B  C  C =146
                   3.  A  A  B  B  C =126
                   4.  A  A  A  B  C = 97
                   5.  A  B  B  B  C = 97
                   6.  A  B  C  C  C = 93
                   7.  A  A  A  B  B = 50
                   8.  B  B  B  C  C = 48
                   9.  A  A  C  C  C = 41
                  10.  B  B  C  C  C = 41
                  11.  A  A  A  A  B = 28
                  12.  A  A  A  C  C = 27
                  13.  A  A  B  B  B = 26
                  14.  B  C  C  C  C = 21
                  15.  A  B  B  B  B = 20
                  16.  A  A  A  A  C = 18
                  17.  B  B  B  B  C = 15
                  18.  A  C  C  C  C = 13
                  19.  C  C  C  C  C =  3
                  20.  B  B  B  B  B =  1

I've been working on a program that will pick numbers in those 3 groups and then check the number of even and odd numbers, the sums, the range and etc before accepting them.  I might run a test on RC5 when it exceed $200K and only pick numbers in the 3 top definitions.

RC5 rolled to $339K this evening, so it time to give that theory a try.  I'll be picking 10 lines for tomorrow drawing using the top 3 definitions only.

Evil Looking       

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2008, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Be thankful for those 3 / 5 wins... Keeps you playing on the state's money.

I am using a chart now to line up the numbers using vtracs... and combining the two together... still 3/5 hits.. but that is ok.. will keep working with it..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tn
                    United States
                    Member #54963
                    September 4, 2007
                    1164 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2008, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Be thankful for those 3 / 5 wins... Keeps you playing on the state's money.

I am using a chart now to line up the numbers using vtracs... and combining the two together... still 3/5 hits.. but that is ok.. will keep working with it..

Hey tntea yeah I am thankful anytime I can use the states money just keep waiting for the state to buy my house if ya know what I mean LOL. Anyways Good Luck and keep trying I am trying to figure something out also.....but you are definately onto something here!!Smile

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2008, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Tn is changing its pick 5

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44