Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Only one major lottery in EU or US is not rigged: El Gordo, in Spain

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #50896
March 19, 2007
5 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2008, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

El Gordo, Spain - once again, like for the last 190 years, children draw the numbers live in front of a large audience.

El Gordo, Spain - Children saved the world's richest lottery ($2.4 bn) - the only major lottery in Illuminatiland that is not rigged

Reminder - jackpot of all other major state lotteries is a total fraud (1).

Notes
(1) Lottery for Dummies -  get the picture directly from google results, googling:

MattMarriott State Lottery Jackpot

(2) You can try yourself and see how long the simple truth lasts in Wikipedia, by adding these three lines:

[[Matt Marriott]] in 2004 published a series of articles claiming that the jackpot of all the nationwide lotteries in the US and EU (including Euromillions) are rigged, except for the El Gordo Lottery in Spain. The mechanism would consist in drawings supposed to be broadcasted live on TV but which are in fact the result of assembling a succession of cuts with one of the combinations which nobody picked up. At any moment it takes one second to retrieve from the database any or all such picks.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2008, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Sleep 

At this time, I only have a problem with computerized drawings.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2008, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I've said it before, but it bears repeating.

What's with all the Kool-Aid drinkers all of a sudden?! 

(insert signature here)

grengrad's avatar - nw rogue.jpg
        Raleigh
        United States
        Member #49057
        January 17, 2007
        172 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2008, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Thats cute, but how about posting some actual proof that shows the lottery is rigged. Anyone can say something. It is not proof. Furthermore, if you post something that ridiculous on Wikipedia, it will be removed, because you have no factual source for it.

For example. I could post "In 2008, online alias Grengrad stated that all American lotteries were not a fraud" and put it in Wikipedia, but it would get deleted, because A. a statement by me is not historically important, and B. my statement has no facts or research study or anything to prove that it is true.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2008, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand their definition of the term 'rigged' ?

Every drawing, someone wins - or not.

If someone won every time, I would wonder, if nobody won for a 6 months or longer, I would wonder, but I don't wonder about Powerball being 'rigged' - because I personally know two people that have won it (as part of a group) in two different states, ten years apart.

If a person could predict WHEN a Jackpot would be won, let alone being able to predict winning numbers, then that also would be construed as 'rigged', but I don't think it is. 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3104 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2008, 1:19 am - IP Logged

El Gordo, Spain - once again, like for the last 190 years, children draw the numbers live in front of a large audience.

El Gordo, Spain - Children saved the world's richest lottery ($2.4 bn) - the only major lottery in Illuminatiland that is not rigged

Reminder - jackpot of all other major state lotteries is a total fraud (1).

Notes
            (1) Lottery for Dummies -  get the picture directly from google results, googling:

MattMarriott State Lottery Jackpot

(2) You can try yourself and see how long the simple truth lasts in Wikipedia, by adding these three lines:

[[Matt Marriott]] in 2004 published a series of articles claiming that the jackpot of all the nationwide lotteries in the US and EU (including Euromillions) are rigged, except for the El Gordo Lottery in Spain. The mechanism would consist in drawings supposed to be broadcasted live on TV but which are in fact the result of assembling a succession of cuts with one of the combinations which nobody picked up. At any moment it takes one second to retrieve from the database any or all such picks.

Do yourself a favor and read Wikipedia's rules for accepting content. People post all sorts fo things to Wikipedia all the time and the editors just go through and remove it unless you can link it to a valid reference source that published the information, that is besides yourself on a blog.  Many Wikipedia pages include a forum for disputed information, such as their lottery page. You can usually post your theories there and they will stay.  BobP