Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need help with Rain Dream please

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
OHIO
United States
Member #4164
March 27, 2004
14586 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2008, 9:53 am - IP Logged

I dreamed last night that it was raining all around me, the thing that stood out most about the dream is how fast the rain was falling and how dark and muddy the water was, it was just pouring, the sky was dark and gloomy and just the whole day in general was a gloomy day, and water was everywhere, but you could not see thru it, I went next door to my neighbors house and there basement was already filled with the water...

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2008, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Rain

1. If the rain is a gentle one, and especially if rainbows are present, this is a positive symbol, foreshadowing the coming of a peaceful interlude and much happiness.
    2. If the rain is heavy, this indicates a change in the dreamer's financial fortunes. Depending on his circumstances, it could be a windfall or a major setback.
    3. A major thunderstorm with thunder and lightning indicates a sudden and unexpected increase in wealth, possibly through a legacy.
    Astrological parallel:
    Venus.
    Tarot parallel: The Wheel of Fortune.
      chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #31284
      January 27, 2006
      8962 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2008, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Rain: Listen to your first impulse 517 386

Rain: 418 169 4998

OHIO
        United States
        Member #4164
        March 27, 2004
        14586 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2008, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Rain: Listen to your first impulse 517 386

Rain: 418 169 4998

blessings to you, may these numbers bring luck to you also...Thanks so much

logo's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          ga
          United States
          Member #52616
          June 1, 2007
          1394 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2008, 10:14 am - IP Logged

rain-[358],[708],[625],[511],[225],[516]

flood-[680],[239],[709],[100]

basement-[232],[262]
          water-391,561,164,416

good luck

OHIO
            United States
            Member #4164
            March 27, 2004
            14586 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2008, 10:20 am - IP Logged

rain-[358],[708],[625],[511],[225],[516]

flood-[680],[239],[709],[100]

basement-[232],[262]
            water-391,561,164,416

good luck

blessings to you also and thanks for your response....

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
              Member #31284
              January 27, 2006
              8962 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2008, 10:27 am - IP Logged

blessings to you, may these numbers bring luck to you also...Thanks so much

Thank You

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                Stone Mountain, GA
                United States
                Member #3189
                January 1, 2004
                28506 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2008, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Rain: 510 / 093 / 457 / 345 / 470 / 548 / 160 / 9097

OHIO
                  United States
                  Member #4164
                  March 27, 2004
                  14586 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2008, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I checked my kansas city kitty dream book also and found these numbers also,maybe they will help us in some way:

rain= 358*/ 708*/ 22-43-55

water= 685*/ 123*/ 01-23-40

OHIO
                    United States
                    Member #4164
                    March 27, 2004
                    14586 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2008, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Rain
                    To dream that you get wet from the rain, signifies that you will soon be cleansed from your troubles and problems. Rain also symbolizes fertility and renewal.

To see and hear rain falling, symbolizes forgiveness and grace.

To dream that you are watching the rain from a window, indicates that spiritual ideas and insights are being brought to you awareness. It may also symbolize fortune and love.

To hear the tapping of the rain on the roof, denotes spiritual ideas and blessings coming to mind. It may also suggests that you will receive much joy from your home life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitfany

Virginia
                      United States
                      Member #41886
                      June 24, 2006
                      500 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2008, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Hello Jani,

I found these 345,470,548,and 359. Good luck!

OHIO
                        United States
                        Member #4164
                        March 27, 2004
                        14586 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2008, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Hello Jani,

I found these 345,470,548,and 359. Good luck!

Thanks for your help....

See Ya!

Kitfany

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                          South Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #100
                          January 28, 2002
                          3734 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2008, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

fell in the past:

rain 222 225 172 431 595 9849 6123 (Tn 8042)((IL 501)(Ok 615) (FL 225 124)(NY FLA 458)(MLST 674)

water *312 890 395 521(Pa 512) (Tx 389)(NY 134 398 890 0770 9450) (Ok De 615)(NC 356)(DC NY 413)

neighbor (OH 9381)

basement (NJ 721)

from 3WM book:   Muddy water  750                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

OHIO
                            United States
                            Member #4164
                            March 27, 2004
                            14586 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2008, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

fell in the past:

rain 222 225 172 431 595 9849 6123 (Tn 8042)((IL 501)(Ok 615) (FL 225 124)(NY FLA 458)(MLST 674)

water *312 890 395 521(Pa 512) (Tx 389)(NY 134 398 890 0770 9450) (Ok De 615)(NC 356)(DC NY 413)

neighbor (OH 9381)

basement (NJ 721)

from 3WM book:   Muddy water  750                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

750 comes to Ohio Straight from dream prediction......

Kitfany

ohio
                              United States
                              Member #1563
                              May 24, 2003
                              14075 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2008, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Hit'sville!

Land of Winners