Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The POETASTER PLUS word for today

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by last chance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2008, 7:40 am - IP Logged

The word for today is SORROW............. Precious is today.  Live it to it's fullest. We are here now. Don't worry about tomorrow.  I know such is sometime hard to do. SORROW will distroy me and you.  Think of the good things.  Remember when time was good. SORROW is often mis-understood. A state of being which is SORROW.  We all deal with differently, that I do no. So, if any of you are going through something simular which I am expressing upon you. Hold your head up, and do what you must do.  A moment of down time is common to woman and man.  Look around you, appreciate what you have at hand. People come and People go.  The reasoning behind this, we don't know. Remember, with SORROW comes a fround.  It is only a smile turned up side down. 

in memory of (CT OT,SR  OT,JR  ET  WH  RH  JA  - RECENT BA  JW  AND FM) gone but not forgotten.

865  - 358  - 683  742  172  777  444  997  550

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    PEACH STATE/ deep south
    United States
    Member #9037
    November 26, 2004
    156 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2008, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Ga. Mid -(8 6 5)--------STR.................................Hiding Behind Computer If I asked you to give me $1.00 in (50) peaces....how would you go about that?  If you played that 865 your pockets  are fat.  If you did not have it, don't worry, we are still friend.  Some of us must loose, and some must WIN!!!!!!!!          Green laugh             

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)